How do you know if an international order is being held up in customes?

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Sak, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Sak

Sak Member

It's been an entire week since I ordered from PCom. I have had packages take longer but I never ordered a T vial internationally.

Supermansson11 likes this.
  2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They come and arrest you

3. Arcânn

Arcânn Member

Better start stretchin your asshole now

But in all seriousness, I've heard of it taking a month or longer to get stuff international. So if it's only been a week, you really shouldn't be worried just yet.

4. Arcânn

Arcânn Member

And for personal use amounts, IF it does get stopped at customs, my understanding is that there's a 99.999% chance you'll just get a seizure notice in the mail.

5. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I know someone who had well over a kilo snagged up by CBP and all that came of it was a letter.

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Pcom shipping is terrible

7. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

Oh No, an entire week! Get a grip bud. I've seen domestic take longer than a week. More than 2 weeks should go by before you begin worrying about an international order.

Bigskip and MisterSuperGod like this.
  8. Sak

Sak Member

Thanks for the replies guys.

9. lifter6973

lifter6973 Member

Too much info- Regardless, with your other thread and this one you seem paranoid. You should be fine unless you are being watched for having something besides AAS shipped to you. Doesn't sound like you have raws being sent to you either which is good because I hear those have a higher chance of getting snagged.
    The alternative would have been to order your AAS domestic then you wouldnt be worrying as much. Sometimes paying a little extra is worth the peace of mind.

Bigskip and Sak like this.
  10. Give it 4 more days, trust me I know this shit,hypothetically speaking of course.your get a letter if it hasn’t moved after 10 days. Letter guaranteed.

11. The letter from customs is certainly not guaranteed.

12. Sak

Sak Member

Everything is A OK sorry forgot to update.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  13. I’m just saying anytime it’s in custome for 10 days plus pretty much a guarantee. Hopefully not thought bro.

MisterSuperGod and Breakneck like this.