How long before shedding stops?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by TideGear, Jun 7, 2019.

1. TideGear

TideGear Member

So I quit a cycle back in October and knew my hair had thinned out a good bit. By February it had started to thicken back up so I started a new cycle, stupid mistake on my part. It's thinner now than ever and has receded some.

1. How long does it take for the shedding to stop post cycle?

2. Have many of you seen your hair recover after getting off your cycle?

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

1. How long does it take for the shedding to stop post cycle? Usually once it's all gone. You got the ball rolling man, just buzz it

T-Bagger likes this.
  3. TideGear

TideGear Member

We'll see. I'm hoping it starts to come back like it did before. If I have to buzz it, I will, but I'd much rather not.

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Didn't even realize it was you cuz the new avi, sorry for the smart ass comment lol
    Maybe look into some sort of dht blocker honestly, and also make sure thyroid function is good. Iodine and selenium

5. TideGear

TideGear Member

If was def coming back before I did this cycle so I'm crossing my fingers and using gh in hopes that it'll help. finasteride scares the hell out of me because of the reports of impotence.

As of today I'm still dropping a good bit of hair.

I've seen reports of MT2 possibly causing hair loss too.

I figure I'll know what it's gonna do within a couple months. Right now I just need it to stop falling out

6. Tinytim

Tinytim Member

I thought it was the girlfriends hair clogging the drain, turns out it was mine. About time your done with pct it will slow down. It only happens faster here on out.

TideGear likes this.
  7. Piney

Piney Junior Member

What were u taking?