How long can I store 72iu cartridge of Hunatrope

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by ERIC WIGGINS, Sep 27, 2020.

1. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Member

Hey bros,

How long does a vial of Humatrope (36iu or 72ui) stay usable? In order for it to be a good buy this stuff would have to last at least 2 weeks, I plan to use bacterostatic saline to reconstitute,

Thanks~

2. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

One month. Why buy water? The kits come with water, once reconstituted it’s good for 28 days I believe is what the box says.

3. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Member

Cool thanks bro. I wasn't aware that the 72iu cartridges came with water. I guess I should have considering I'm about to pay $600 for 2. That should last me a month and I may also use some additional growth from Qitrope and Toptrope which I'm about to start this month October. I usually use around 8iu a day. I know a lot of you guys have said that pharmaceutical hGH is so much better than generic hGH. I have used angtropin, ansemone, jintropin, qitrope and others including some known fakes. So I'm going to give it 3 months on humatrope and decide whether it's better significantly than other types of hGH. My source who sells the toptrope says that pharmaceutical hGH is just expensive as hell due to high taxes on pharmaceutical companies who then pass it right on to the consumer. He claims there is nothing different between pharmaceutical hGH and other sources of hGH including Chinese pharmaceutical companies and generics which have always been dubious with me. Makes sense to me. hGH is a peptide hormone with a specific structure and chemical composition including 191AA chain in the protein. Since recombinant DNA technology has been around for decades making hGH in a clandestine lab seems possible. But if you're buying Chinese hGH from a pharmaceutical company you're good. These are not pissant companies but rather ones that likely have drugs in development and are making a fortune selling medication for way more expensive than they cost to make.

hghlover likes this.
  4. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

You won't need Humatrope at that dose. I used 3iu per day and it was amazing at just that dose. There is no comparison between that and any chinese GH. I've used them all, and pretty much every USA made pharma GH, and Humatrope is the king for me. Serostim is excellent as well and so are all the other pharma brands, but if I had to choose one it would be Humatrope.

5. joorinainen

joorinainen Junior Member

Jintropin and Ansomone are pharma grade HGH.

6. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Member

You know what fuck this shit. There's no difference between pharma grade hGH and chinese. How could there be considering that chinese hGH is pharma grade hGH? I would rather spend my money on some more test and steroids. I have used Serostims right from the pharmacy and there was no difference between them and the toptrope GH im using now.

7. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

I meant chinese generics, I should have clarified. Supposedly the Greys were unlabeled Ansomones, and they were good, but still wouldn't touch Humatrope.