How long have you been using HGH ?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by VaDImadi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

I started in March, done about 3 months and got tired of pinning stopped for a few months and have now been back on for a few weeks and planning to stay on for a year plus

2. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In those three months did you notice any change?

What about after dropping the gh, did you ever notice you felt better/worse while running and just couldn’t tell until you dropped?
    What was your dose?

I just started a couple of weeks ago, sleep has greatly improved already. Haven’t slept like this since I was a child.

NorthMich and An1970 like this.
  3. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

I did notice I looked real good, leaner than usual and always looking full. My sleep wasn't affected at all, I don't have any side effects at all which makes me curious to try other hgh and see if I'm just someone who doesn't get any side effects

I stopped hgh after a few months and also stopped training completely for around 5 weeks. Needless to say I looked like shit

I've been back training for a month or so and back on hgh probably 3 weeks to a month

Muscles already looking full again and I'm getting lean but I have been perfect with my diet except for 2 days and have been doing plenty of training

HGH is definitely helping me. I'm going to run it for a year minimum this time, no getting lazy, see if it can change my physique

I'm using 4iu atm as I have 4iu vials, next I'll get 600iu of the 10iu vials and do 5iu a day then I'll get the 6iu vials and do 6iu a day for a few months and then have a short break maybe

NorthMich and Xragexx like this.
  4. Xragexx

I doubt I will go any higher than 2iu, I’m only on for the anti-aging/well being benefits of it.

NorthMich likes this.
  5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

An1970 likes this.
  6. Xragexx

I’m 30 years old, no I don’t have baselines.

I completely f’d up there, bro. I had all intentions of doing it but jumped the gun and started without doing it.

I may still do bloods even though it’s basically pointless

An1970 and NorthMich like this.
  7. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I’m no expert. Just the opposite. I’m here learning.

I would think your natty hgh would be high and I’m surprised 2iu is that noticeable

An1970 likes this.
  8. Xragexx

So far I haven’t noticed any real change other than sleep. Sleep like a baby.

You may be right it might not even be enough to effect me but I’m going to run it for a year and see what it does.

An1970 and NorthMich like this.
  9. An1970

An1970 Junior Member

Stayed on @ 3IU/ed for over 2 years. Early 40’s at the time. Dramatic improvement in sleep quality, and pattern. My nails, and skin improved as well, so did the joint pain.

NorthMich likes this.
  10. Xragexx

Was there a noticeable change in feeling of well being/mood

NorthMich and An1970 like this.
  11. An1970

An1970 Junior Member

Can’t tell you about that, because I was on Test as well. Test always improves my mood, and feeling of well being. First and most prominent thing was that my sleep was deeper, and I could sleep longer. When I would wake up, I was more energized and ready to go.

NorthMich and Xragexx like this.
  12. Xragexx

I’ve been on almost a month and my sleep changed immediately.

NorthMich, Alemxzx and An1970 like this.
  13. An1970

An1970 Junior Member

Yep, sleep change rather quickly.

NorthMich likes this.