How long to cruise when BnC?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by gainzoclock, Feb 1, 2020.

1. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

Time off = time on?

Did a 12 week blast, now on about week 9 of my cruise. I now of want to start my next 12 week blast now as I want to be done blasting before the weather gets warm (May-ish) and I start spending less time at the dinner table.

2. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

Do you get blood work during cycle? Post?

3. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

Yeah I get post cycle bloods. why?

socalmk6gti likes this.
  4. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Blasting and cruising is still being on either your off or on unless it's a trt situation. Cruising is being on aas period without break.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  5. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

What were your pre cycle blood work results like? We're those trt? If so, that's where you should be about 4-5 weeks post cycle before blasting again.

6. Theworm

Theworm Member

Depends on your age and goals. Me now, at 41, plan is 12 week blast followed by rest of year on trt plus hgh. If going on a trip maybe 4 week blast of Anadrol. But hopefully maybe 16 weeks a year blasts, and 52-16= 36 weeks on just trt (90mg test weekly) and 2-3 iu hgh daily

gainzoclock and Physique Demon like this.
  7. I'm planning similar. Once a year 16 weeker, followed by a 36 week cruise.

8. Theworm

Theworm Member

How old are you and what’s your rational?
    Me, trying to minimize risk as much as possible

Physique Demon likes this.
  9. 25, and my rational is the same. I'm in this game for the long haul, and want to do it as safely as possible. I like 16 weekers because I'm into deca.

10. Theworm

Theworm Member

Me too, I feel like one of the few that love it. What’s your cycles or blasts like?

11. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

It's not the length of time your on vs off that makes it healthy it what ur on. Example if you run a gram of test for 12 week and 700 tren ace and Anadrol for a kicker twice a year or 2 cycles of primo 600 mgs at 16 weeks with 250 test and 300 deca. What do you think is healthiest of the 2 cycles. Length is one thing compounds used is another. So just because your off longer than your on doesn't tell the story. I rather be on longer with mild compounds than shorter with the harsh stuff. That's most efficient, effective and safer way.

gainzoclock and Theworm like this.
  12. Well I haven't started my one cycle per year plan yet. Thats planned for next year. I'm taking this year off now, because I've been blasting alot since i started 3 years ago.
    This year im commited to sticking to just 200 yest Cyp.

Next year im going to start the following..

Test C 600MG 1-16
    Deca D 400 1-16
    Dbol 25MG 13-16

Theworm likes this.
  13. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

Hey man.

Usually 350 test and 350 deca with 4 weeks of dbol @ 25mg ED.

14. Theworm

Theworm Member

How long? 16 weeks?

15. gainzoclock

gainzoclock Member

12 weeks of test and 10 weeks of deca

1-10 deca
    1-12 test
    9-12 dbol

16. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

That is a very nice cycle to make nice gains. Easily can run that twice a year. I would run npp for 10 or 12 weeks deca should run at 16weeks it's a very slow compound

gainzoclock and Physique Demon like this.