How long to run tren acetate

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by chris1975, May 20, 2004.

chris1975

chris1975 Junior Member

How long and at what dose do you guys run your tren?

Deacon

Deacon Member

depends on how the sides effect you bro - as long as you can stand them up to 10 weeks is my choice - it works for me.

tdcoach

tdcoach Junior Member

It depends on you and how your body reacts to it everyone is different. Most will tell you 6 - 8 weeks, but I know some who have run it for 10 weeks or longer. I just finished 6 weeks @75mg eod. The sides were a little harsher than other gear I have used, but the resuilts were awesome. next cycle I will go 6weeks 75mg ed and see how I handle it

chris1975

chris1975 Junior Member

tren

i'm only three days in and i'm already seeing results. I love this stuff. it seems to have affected my mood in a very positive way. I only hope it stays that way throughout my cycle.

DoiMiNioN

DoiMiNioN Junior Member

u wont be seeing results that quick.. PLacebo effect.. takes about a week to kick in
    ... TRUST ME YOU WILL FEEL IT

chris1975

chris1975 Junior Member

tren

placebo effect my ass. i've done all esters of test and have used negma parabolan in the past and i know that these pumps are not in my head. i'm running 100mgtren/50mgprop mix daily and the pump is unreal. i feel like my muscles are gonna rip through my skin

Deacon

Deacon Member

tren is simply unbelievable - especially for some of us who have run all kinds of gear and combos of gear - just when you think nothing will ever push you that next step here comes tren and wham! Muscle!

demarco

demarco Junior Member

I just got some tren and will start the cycle Monday with some test prop, clen and T-3. I'm looking foward to this cutting cycle.

Demarco

bigger than you.

bigger than you. Junior Member

I know this is a little late. But to the guy. "Chris 1975" or whatever his name is. Running 100mg. Of tren is the dumbest shit I've ever heard and u will be dieing of a heart attack soon. And no. U can't see results that quick. It's all in your head but keep up the good work/high blood pressure buddy! To all u guys that have no fucking clue what u are doing with all this gear... do your homework and read read read!!!! Otherwise u guys are going to seriously fuck yourselves up. That's if u live thru it!!!!

bigger than you.

Btw. I do have room to talk. I'm 32 yrs old. 6'4" and 290 lbs!!!! Hence the name "bigger than you"

Mike Oxbig

Mike Oxbig Well-Known Member

You're about a decade late to the party, but I'm sure Chris still appreciates the words of wisdom regardless.

bigger than you.

Yes I am. I just stumbled upon this last night while I couldn't sleep. And didn't realize just exactly HOW OLD that post was lol!

dnoyez

dnoyez Active Member

6'5 315....im bigger then you:D

ebkallday, HuckingFuge and hotdog23 like this.
    bigger than you.

Lol u are bigger than me with all that big beautiful ass in that picture?

bigger than you.

But yea either way 315 at 6'5" is good that's my goal but to be 315 n lean

pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Awesome Member

Talking to zombies lol

BigShadow

BigShadow Active Member

So your saying 100mg of tren eod is stupid.....please explain to all us lesser experienced users why you think this big guy. Oh and btw you might want to think about posting less negative posts considering you are a noob here and have a total of 5 posts....oh but thats right your bigger then us so we should just take your advice ;)

ebkallday and HuckingFuge like this.
    TheronB

TheronB Active Member

he's running 100mg daily, which is about the max any would run

HuckingFuge likes this.
    TheGuy85

TheGuy85 Well-Known Member

People do run tren at 100mg ed. The product could be underdosed (probably) or in some cases people just run tren at a higher dosage if they can stand the sides. I personally stay in about the 50-70mg ed range and stay on 4-6 weeks. I get insomnia from tren within a week, probably around 3 or 4 days. But that's it, I don't really notice much gains wise until I am at least a week in and cardio starts getting rough.

HuckingFuge likes this.
    dnoyez

dnoyez Active Member

12%bf.....

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.