How often can you cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by neocount, Feb 7, 2007.

neocount

neocount Junior Member

I someone does a 7 week test only cycle, how long should they wait until
    they decide to do another cycle?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

The general rule is you go off as long as you are on. So 7 weeks on would be 7 weeks off. But personally I would probably wait 10 weeks.

neocount

neocount Junior Member

So basically 7 weeks AFTER the pct is done with?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Pretty much yea. That is the safe way to GO

youngBuilder

youngBuilder Member

One or two a year is all you should need.

neocount

neocount Junior Member

Thanks. I'm curious, does "muscle memory" work with steroid use?

Example: Someone reaches a certain size/strength, gets injured, loses a lot of size/strength. Eventually gets back into the gym healthy, and is able to re-gain that size/strength much faster than the first time.

If someone gains 10 solid pounds of muscle on a cycle, will the body remember that as it would when you gain it naturally?

terrorizer2

terrorizer2 Junior Member

Time on + pct = minimum time off but ideally should be longer really.2 8 to 10 week cycles a year is enough for the avarage person.

I would say it is easier to get muscle back that you have had before than to grow new muscle,even if it was got through steroids.

www.muscletalk.co.uk

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

It is funny you say that cuz I was a certain size on aas when I was younger and I stopped working out for 4 years and lost 60 lbs. I lifted for about a year and it most all back while not on aas. So yes I believe muscle memory is dead on REAL>..

ForemanRules

ForemanRules Junior Member

Again

What is your
    height
    number of years lifting
    some of your lifts...dead lift, squat, bench max
    body fat%
    ????

turboed

turboed Junior Member

neocount this is not advice,i thought the vets here would like to hear this one,i just came from another board where guys don't even take 2 months of break and one of them said that is why most 10 weekers(me)never reach they're goals or look how they want to look,i wish some of the veterans here would go over and check out the thread,is crazy.

macdaddy69

macdaddy69 Junior Member

Getting bloodwork done is the only real answer.You can listen to your body after a few cycles it will let ya know.

HDH

HDH Member

Then it would probably surprise you to know how many stay on all year. Meso is pretty sheltered when it comes to that topic. There are guys here that do it but don't talk about it.

HDH

dennis

dennis Member

mac daddy..great response.How many of you get blood work ? i would love to be on all year but know the consequences of that..2007 for me i will go march/april /may bulker.....then hopefully if recovered will go sept/oct..cutter..dennis

terrorizer2

terrorizer2 Junior Member

I have spent most of the last few years almost permanently on.i was doing 12 on,5 off.Now i have been off about 7 weeks and am half way through my 3 month pct.At the moment i feel okay,no major problems yet but that will come soon.Long term use will bring a crash no matter how well you think you know about PCT.If i get too bad i will run hcg/PCT again.I have been through this before so i know what to expect lol!.:eek:

www.muscletalk.co.uk

turboed

turboed Junior Member

damn,i did not know you did it like that terrorizer,so i guess me taking a 2 month break before my cutter is not that big of a deal considering i usually take 5 to 6 months of break.

HDH

HDH Member

I'm glad you're doing ok now and good luck with the rest of your PCT.

HDH

MaxRep

MaxRep Member

It all depends on what your goals are. For the majority of people here, who simply want a little more muscle and to look good and buffed, 2, 10-12 week cycles per year is plenty. If you can't be buffed out with training, diet and 2 cycles per year, then look in the mirror to see what's wrong.

For those who are competing as powerlifters or BB's or want to compete, it's a different world.

Then of course there are those people who don't compete or intend to and abuse steroids via excessive dosages and length of cycles. That's another topic.

Best regards,
    MaxRep

Beefy

Beefy Junior Member

I trained for about 6 years before ever touching gear. My natural bench was around 430, natural squat was over 600. My arms were about 17" inches and my body fat was about 15-17%.

I first used in 2005. Since that test only cycle I've used tren, deca, masteron, eq, anadrol, dbol, turinabol, and winstrol. I've done 4-5 cycles in the past 18 months. I've always come of after 12 weeks or so, but I've obviously never held to the "time off equals time on" theory. I had blood work done last week, and the doc said it looked fine. I'm gonna think really hard before I ever do another cycle, though. If you don't compete in bodybuilding, powerlifting, or an other pro sport I don't think steroid use is worth the risk. You can be buff and strong with out them.

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

That's some good natural numbers. You must have weighed like 270

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.