How rich are you??

Discussion in 'Men's Economics' started by Sk8man101, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Same here. You can always fix credit, make more money, take on a different job. Family and time you can't get back, fuck living for material stuff. I'm pretty much to the point where as long as the bills are covered and I can spend time with family, fuck all the meaningless bullshit

Morefyah and MisterSuperGod like this.
  2. Very true, brother. The shiny sports car and the HD television that's the size of a wall are nice and all, but they won't be there to comfort you and tell you they love you when you're taking your last breaths.

Sorry, a bit bkeak and morbid, i know. But still truth.

3. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

I grew up poor as shit as a kid but learned to hustle and work my ass off and found a damn good career thats perfect for guys like us.

People over look this trade all the time, but a Journeyman Lineman in California makes 63 an hour, over time all the time which usually leads into double time. You can easily make between 250-350k a year in this trade. Hit me up if anyone is trying to get into the trade.

4. LOVEMe89

LOVEMe89 Junior Member

I've been good at investing and that has made me quite comfortable.

5. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Pretty interesting thread. I'm just rich enough to worry I don't have enough. I live so far below my means the money just piles up in banks and broker accounts. I'll probably die worried about my hospital bills.

Now that I think about it, I think I will go spend some money : )

msl3862 likes this.
  6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

That is actually not true.
    People rarely die to malnourishment in America and the ones that die is usually elder people due to neglect, not a food issue.

On the other hand like 5 million people die in Africa from starvation each year.
    I’m not saying it’s our responsibility to fix the world, but that’s like having 13 9/11s every day for one year.

flenser likes this.
  7. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

And for the record this wasn’t meant to be a “guilt trip” thread.

More just like a “hey man let’s be stoked on what we have” type thread.

8. Close to 0 dollars. Depression has kicked my ass these last 12 years. I'm for the most part locked in my room all day doing absolutely nothing.