How safe is online chinese HGH?

RovinC

I gotta say that the post by thin ice is the same nonsense Ive heard on the net for over a decade.
Anyone ever been to Ankie's or other labs that provide it?
Its as state of the art as anything we have here and maybe more so.
Also, many of the name brands are made elsewhere. I know Eli Lily has plants all over the world in many countries not just the US. So you think there arent standards?
Back when Ankie shipped to the US I took their product for many many years as did thousands of others. They are still around and I would think if the products were so bad youd know about it.

I guess all steroids are made in dirty back rooms too... sheesh

In china awhile back the head of their FDA took a bribe and was put to death! So Id think their products are just fine as if they allow something bad to happen it isnt just a slap on the wrist there.

Isnt GenSci still around making Hgh? their site still shows last I looked.

Thin Ice

I gotta say that the post by thin ice is the same nonsense Ive heard on the net for over a decade.
Anyone ever been to Ankie's or other labs that provide it?
Its as state of the art as anything we have here and maybe more so.
Also, many of the name brands are made elsewhere. I know Eli Lily has plants all over the world in many countries not just the US. So you think there arent standards?
Back when Ankie shipped to the US I took their product for many many years as did thousands of others. They are still around and I would think if the products were so bad youd know about it.

I guess all steroids are made in dirty back rooms too... sheesh

In china awhile back the head of their FDA took a bribe and was put to death! So Id think their products are just fine as if they allow something bad to happen it isnt just a slap on the wrist there.

Isnt GenSci still around making Hgh? their site still shows last I looked.

Sorry...don't mean to discourage those who think they are invulnerable. I am in China constantly, I bring back containers for my building business although fewer and fewer as the products have proven to be shit.

I love the chinese people...the women are something impossible to describe....yet I feel for their plight as a people and nation. But I have a lot of money invested in testing HGH....and I seek new sources constantly in China. There are some good ones...the problem that drives me mad is you do not know the consistancy from batch to batch..that is well known by anyone in the medical community as is the keavy metal influence......it is a subject of discussion at many medical conferences. I don't mean to cast aspersions on the Chinese HGH...just pointing out what my tests have shown. I am actively looking for good stuff and testing.
I have watched the moron approach to gear for 30 years. Use your head guys...that is all, I am saying.

Sponsored Links