How to avoid getting caught in a controlled delivery?

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by boxer15, Jan 4, 2019.

1. boxer15

boxer15 Member

Is refusing to a sign a package and letting the postman take it back enough? Or writing return to sender on the box and leaving it outside? I been reading that they can still search your house? Also, what happens if a family member takes the package?

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

no

no

they are now part of the illegal activity

yes, they can. If you have a controlled delivery taking place at your residence you will also have a search warrant executed on your dwelling. To what extent and what does the warrant cover would be a better question.

bickel29 and AnTabolic73 like this.
  3. boxer15

boxer15 Member

So it seems the best thing to do is not answer the door at all then lmao.

master.on likes this.
  4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Gents, if your card has been pulled it's been pulled. Answer the door, sign for the pack and take that shit like you own it. The federal judge will tell you that possession is 90% of the game. The other 10% is how much liquid cash you have.

Believe that.

rpbb and T-Bagger like this.
  5. Vipera1

Vipera1 Member

Unless your stealth/order process is/was top notch, you are pretty much busted. They most probably have digital footprints.

When the mailman comes, sign and accept the package, leave it unopened on your table, wait a few hours and by then you should know if it was controlled delivery or not.

Regardless, unless you've been ordering huge quantities nobody will give a fuck if it's for your own consumption and not distribution.

NorthMich likes this.
  6. You may still have legal issues but why make things easier by basically confirming that you did indeed order a controlled substances. If they had a warrant and found nothing then I’d think it would be better that you denied ownership. If a family member signed for the package but had no knowledge there was anything illegal then they lack the mens rea. If they can prove your family member knew they were accepting drugs then yea they could be in trouble as well.

Best advice of course is don’t do anything illegal and always have your attorney if you’re being questioned.

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Get a p.o. box with a fake I'd let the package sit as long as possible still not foolproof but there nt gna watch a p.o. box for months over a couple grams there is no way to make this 100% safe

8. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

I have been in this game for over 40 years and I have never heard of a controlled delivery taking place.
    your getting upset about something that's never going to happen.

rpbb, mr_meanor, CAswole and 2 others like this.
  9. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

I mail to one of my businesses where I do not work daily.
    I leave it at the business unopened for several days.
    After a few days I take it home and open it.

By doing this I "feel" safe and that's all that matters lol

10. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

Unless you ordered a large amount of raws that would lead them to think you're undoubtedly a dealer. Why would you even think they're doing a controlled delivery?

CAswole and ironwill1951 like this.
  11. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Well a standard order is like
    100g test
    100g eq
    100g npp
    50g tren
    25g Anadrol
    25g dbol
    25g mixed ai

So like a pound of raws, probably considered "wholesale" by the feds

Holidaypay and ickyrica like this.
  12. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

Lol. My order is like,

9 grams of test
    2 grams of var
    9 grams of eq

That'll satisfy me for a good 8 months.

13. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

you would no doubt be considered a distributer by law enforcement.

bickel29, Jeep187, T-Bagger and 2 others like this.
  14. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

Heres a brief description of controlled delivery in relation to search warrants. If any one is really interested it cites case law:

Screenshot_20190125-214453_Drive.jpg

Attached Files:

penche likes this.
  15. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Member

I had one over 15 years ago. I picked it up from Mail Boxes Etc. Postal Inspector told local police it was 1.5 kilos of cocaine because Quality Vet was sending that shit as well as juice. As soon as I hit the parking spot, two guns to the back of my head and "On the ground no mother fucker."

They were so dissapointed when it was steroids and even said if they didn't have so much invested in it, they would have not even bothered me.

master.on, Arcânn and AnTabolic73 like this.
  16. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Don't buy illegal shit and have it mailed to you?

That's prolly what I'd do if I were really worried about it.

bickel29 likes this.
  17. Eww attitude is not cute

18. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

I've had experience with an attempted controlled delivery. I'd overnighted a kilo of blow to my receiver in an Eastern state via FedEx. When it did not arrive on time I called FedEx from a payphone (back in the 90's we had these things called payphones kids.) The operator informed me that my package was seized because of narcotics. Nice of her I thought. The feds attempted several times to deliver and the receiver refused to accept or sign. Said that the person didn't live there any longer. We'd used the previous tenants name. There was surveillance on the house for a few weeks off and on but it eventually went away. The same people ended up getting busted in an unrelated incident a few years later but this never came up.

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If they want u they will get u ..... iv seen people try everything

bickel29 likes this.