How to divide up capsule anavar powder

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RomanMVP, Mar 22, 2019.

1. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Is there a way to divide up a 25 mg. cap of Anavar powder easily into halves or qtrs. Yup, it's for a woman. Wish these were tablets.

2. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Open it up on a mirror, drag it out in a straight line with a credit card and divide it in half or thirds or whatever and same the rest for later. Preferably still drawn out in a line with the credit card sitting next to it on the mirror.

S.B.C and The Terminator like this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Open the tab, pour the powder out, divide the pile up with a razor blade. Put half back in the cap, half in a cup of water for her to take right now. Or order more caps and just put half in each one

cochino, T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  4. 350lift

350lift Member

It’ll be a bitch if it has a filler.

5. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Yup, protein powder. Are you saying this because it won't be evenly combined or mixed?

6. 350lift

350lift Member

I mean depends on amount of protein I guess I think you will be fine. But think about it it’s not all raw powder so it won’t be perfect evenly distributed half an half just by cutting it in two but if it looks fairly the same consistency it’s probably pretty close

The ole man likes this.
  7. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Ok, sounds good. Thanks to all the responses, I think she'll be fine.

8. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

It's best to keep capsules in tact... BUT if you open the capsules and suspend it in a suspension vehicle such as ORA, then she can measure easier.

For ease of dosing, use 5ml per 25mg capsule. Each ml will then be 5mg... if shes never used var, also depending on her stats, start low and gradually increase. 5mg in the AM then 5mg in the PM (roughly 8 hrs later). If she wants to increase to 15mg a day then take 1.5ml (7.5mg) twice a day.

Robfromga and Seven like this.
  9. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

You'll have to enlighten me. So....what is ORA?

10. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

'ORA Plus' is an oral suspending vehicle for pharmaceuticals. Typically used in children's syrups or the elderly who have a hard time swallowing pills. It's a "gelly water" that keeps the powder suspended. Get a small bottle, empty the capsule, shake well and then use syringe to draw it out. Easier dosing, especially for women. The dosing may not be 100% as it has a filler but much more accurate than trying to cut lines.

T-Bagger, Seven and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  11. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

OK, so where do we find this? Is it an online item to order?

12. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Depending where you live. You can check ebay, Amazon or even your local pharmacy.

13. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Thank you, I think that's the ticket!

14. You could get a very precise scale, weigh the contents and divide it into 1/2 or 1/4 or whatever.

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Good idea, but I don't think she'll want to spring for that, I imagine a unit that precise wouldn't be cheap, eh?

16. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@GearGodess nailed it .
    Do the math and make a suspension.
    Just fyi, whatever it's cut with, in the capsule,could sour a little over time so make a week's worth. I made a months worth once and it turned gross

17. I'd think about how much time it would take to do all this splitting shit and compare it to how much a bottle of 10mg var tabs would be (75 for 100ct). I'd rather pay $75 and not have to spend 3hrs dividing caps...
    Have fun either way

18. Idr the exact prices, i bought one in the past when I used to buy pills in bulk to weigh them to know how many I had instead of counting. I believe somewhere between $50-$300

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMAO, that’s a pretty big price range

The Terminator likes this.
  20. lol this was like 7 years ago so it’s hard to remember.

T-Bagger likes this.