How to get a good peak on your bicep

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Giovanni, Mar 19, 2004.

Giovanni

Giovanni Junior Member

Any recomendations on a good peak? I have tried all types of workouts and can't get a good peak. What do you bros do to get your biceps to peak out?

chis1361

chis1361 Junior Member

Gio

What is your current bi routine? Might try different mode of bi sets/1/4,1/2, and 3/4 without fully extending to a complete curl! Chis

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Get implants, thats your only solution. You cannot "shape" your muscle or create a peak. If your peak sucks, blame your parents.

Giovanni

Giovanni Junior Member

I always do a full movement. I do the typical preacher curl, concentration curl, sraight bar, machine, etc..

Biggriz

Biggriz Junior Member

Doesn't matter what you do.....go back and read Bob Smith's comments...

Giovanni

Giovanni Junior Member

So what is your suggestion? Any certain trng that will enhance it?

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Ok, last time....YOU (Giovanni) CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, "CREATE" A HIGHER BICEP PEAK!

The only way you will change your peak is to make your entire biceps bigger. Thats it, end of story.

Peace Division

Peace Division Junior Member

I totally agree that it's genetic. I have a nice peak on my right bi, but my left bi is as flat as an Asian's ass.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Let me make qualify what I said in my last post. There is no natural or chemical (AAS) means increasing your peak. The only options would be surgery, synthol and implants. Now its the end of story.

Ronin_

Ronin_ Junior Member

working my brachialis hard improves the peak on my bicep. so lots of hammer curls - I prefer a hammer curling bar for these

chis1361

chis1361 Junior Member

Big"G"

Gio ask for your suggestions not some casual pass to another freaking stupid IMPLANT ideas! What's up bro, girl keeping you up lately, mental blood drain or what, just asking! Chis

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Chis, for a guy with only 19 posts youre gettin pretty snappy. I was being honest with the guy instead of deluding him like all the morons in the magazines and newbies that think you can shape a muscle. It aint happening! A muscle will either get bigger, smaller or stay the same size. You cannot focus that point to a specific longitudinal area of a muscle belly. Just like you cant train your "inner pecs."

If you believe you can train, or even have, an inner pec or a bicep peak, then I have a bridge and some prime Florida real estate for sale.

DrMCM

DrMCM Junior Member

Amen, brother.

nickw

nickw Junior Member

You cant train your inner pecs!!! :eek: i have a huge gap between my pecs that I hate. Some podink at my qym told me to do cable crossovers and that would work my "inner pecs" and they would grow closer together.

chis1361

chis1361 Junior Member

Bob

Bob, I got respect for ya, you don't have to brag about my measly shabby Posts Count, against the Thousands you have do you? Play fair Bob I'm on your side bro, really.

Chis/ Low Post Count Guy

ps: Remember "THICK SKIN" type people need apply.

Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Crossovers are a waste of...well, everything. Gym space, air required to do them, and so on. Probably one of the most useless movements known to man.

And yes, there is no "inner" pec. There is simply upper and low (pec major and minor).

nickw

nickw Junior Member

Well it's good to know I dont waste my time doing them then. I'll stick with my incline and decline dumbell presses. this is off the subject but I have been doing this for a while now. Since you told me to try incline and decline presses. When should I change things up, and what exercises will actually be worth my chest building efforts? I would appriciate your advice bob, thanks.

nickw

nickw Junior Member

Or anybody's advice for that matter. Thanks

C A

C A Junior Member

yep, i've been cursed with unusual muscle bellies on my bicceps and calves, and nothing is going to change that. My biceps peaks right at the front of the muscle belly, near the elbow, and my outter calves are much longer than my inner. That's life.

grisb81

grisb81 Junior Member

I don't really believe in Mr. Bob's pessimistic attitude I mean you are not going to have a perfect peak or anything , however there are ways to work on it such as concentration curls, when gripping the dumbell face the back of your hand downwards this will focus more on the peak.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.