How to maintain normal ball size on 500-1000mg test

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bigboichoi, Nov 5, 2018.

1. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I have a physical coming up for the marine reserves and I do want them to notice that my balls are shrunken. I already run hcg but there is still some shrinkage. What can I do? I can't come off yet, but I will come off for boot camp.

2. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Is the person giving the physical familiar with ur ball size lmao I don't think they will say hey u got little nuts an if they do tell them they just look small next to my giant dick lol in all seriousness I don't think its very noticible u prob don't have a lot to worry about

3. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I dont think they are going to grab your balls. :)
    Use hcg if you are concerned.

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Was thinking the same. Do they actually compare your balls with an orchidometer?

SteroidsBro and The Terminator like this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If your referring to your physical at MEPS, then yes, they will literally play with your ballsack looking for any "irregularities" I put that in quotes because I honestly cant remember what they were doing...it was a long time ago...if theyre considerably smaller, might raise a flag...idk..never touched hcg; suppose that would help.

ickyrica and T-Bagger like this.
  6. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

I use hcg, but I did not start using it at the beginning of my cycle. As a result of my mistake, they haven't come back to normal despite using hcg for a month or so. I heard it takes about 3 months of hcg usage for testicle size to return to normal?

7. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Anyway this physical is in a month. I am thinking of using hcg 1000iu eod up until then? Or maybe even ed I don't know. I don't want to raise any red flags. The only reason I am using steroids is because I don't want to lose my gains while doing cardio, if that makes sense.

8. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

If u have to come off while ur going through training won't it be harder for u I bnc so I don't know but I have heard a lot of stories about how crappy people feel when they come off

Mac11wildcat likes this.
  9. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Sertoli cells make up the vast majority of the testes. IIRC, along with seminiferous tubules over 85%. So, ehCG while having an effect due to some FSH activity can leave the testes size wanting. rhCG has no FSH effect. hMG might aid, but I am not aware of studies, although I am sure they exist.

FWIW: Testes size is a key element of the exam.

Tom and T-Bagger like this.
  10. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

So what would you recommend doctor? Also what's the difference between rHCG and eHCG?

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. I’m guessing endogenous hcg (from urine) and recombinant hCG. So if rhCG has no fsh activity does that mean it’s not as effective for fertility? I use rhCG and I feel it’s effects much more than ehCG, and I can swear it added a wee bit of size to my balls.

12. Voltrader

Voltrader Member

How bad are they? They do check for irregularities. I have always had some shrinkage but none that is highly noticable. Not To the point we're I think a MEPS doctor would notice. Will you have time to proper pct before boot camp I would consider that a major concern too.

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

I didn't think my nuts shrank I said it to my wife ton an she just laughed at me an said honey u just c them to much to notice :oops:

14. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This would be my biggest concern...IMO

15. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Given your situation, hop off now. You need more than a couple weeks to pct. 4 is tight but ok. Pull the trigger.

If you can’t have small balls I bet you can’t bring elicit drugs.

16. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Boot camp is in a year, but the physical is in 4 weeks.

17. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

English please :)

RomanMVP and T-Bagger like this.
  18. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

no it doesn't make sense if your only using steroids to keep from losing muscle during boot camp.
    the only thing that will keep you from losing size during boot camp is diet.

Oldschool likes this.
  19. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Maybe losing muscle isn't a bad thing it might slow u down an make u the biggest target if u get deployed

20. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

This isn't worth worrying about. They aren't going to shrink very much on cycles.