How to maintain normal ball size on 500-1000mg test

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bigboichoi, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ERIC WIGGINS

ERIC WIGGINS Junior Member

2. ERIC WIGGINS

Bro,
    You almost made me fall over laughing . I was a marine. Did my basic at Paris island. Think about what you're asking and if you still are seriously asking this question you're a fuckup

T-Bagger and Michael Scally MD like this.
  3. ERIC WIGGINS

You're not going to be using during boot camp. WTF is wrong with you? Are you fucking retarded? Where do you think you're going to keep your stash?

Listen I went through marine corps boot camp in south carolina. There's no way in hell you're hiding your test in your footlocker

T-Bagger and Michael Scally MD like this.
  4. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

Yeah I am just going to come off for boot camp which is in 1 year. There is no choice for that. But I still need to stay on for the physical I'll be using hcg and hmg to bring back the size though.

So yeah basically I have to come off completely.

5. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

hcg doesn't completely work though that's the thing.

6. ERIC WIGGINS

Fuck HCG unless you need it bro. Don't use a pct drug when PCT is not indicated. It just fucks you up. You don't put on any muscle and your natural production is inhibited.

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. ERIC WIGGINS

Bro,

Believe me, if u work hard in basic and you want to look like Ronnie Coleman that ain't happening but you could easily put on a Men's Muscle Fagazine body which is good enough. And that's with your testosterone and hGH the highest and best it will ever be naturally now. Trust me. Im 43 and I weigh 205 at 8% bf and I went to basic training when I was 17 and I got big and lean as hell. The work the hell out of you. If you choose to maintain that level of fitness u need to become an instruct or just keep hitting the gym.

8. Here we go. Another noob with a lack of reading comprehension and no manners comes in with guns blazing.

Dude, reread Ironwill's post because he said no such thing.

And FYI, Ironwill went through boot camp when you were still on your mommy's tit. There's absolutely nothing you can tell him that he doesn't already know. Fucking noobs.

Voltrader, Holidaypay and Oldschool like this.
  9. bigboichoi

bigboichoi Member

This is the situation. Never did I mention that I will use steroids during boot camp. That is not possible. Besides, my bootcamp is coming up in 1 year anyway.

What I need to do is find a way to get my balls to grow back before my physical, where I will still be on. The reason why I need to stay on is because I am training multiple hours a day, and I need the aas for recovery purposes. Besides I am using testosterone only, and have only run test for all of my cycles, except for 1 cycle where I was using masteron and Anavar.

I am preparing for the marine bootcamp, in which I plan to be the best individual there if that makes sense.