How to make prop hurt less?

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Evom1, May 2, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Hey guys so test prop has always made me sore as shit, regardless of the lab or making it on my own. Do you have any suggestions for making it hurt less? Just about any other compound is just fine.

My delts take it well, but quads and glutes do not like it, especially quads. In prep so I'm using a good amount, and can't just do delts every time of course

I've heard of guys using guaicol? Probably spelled that wrong.

2. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

I make mine at 1/10 ba bb and it’s painless. No GU or EO. Just GSO or safflower oil.

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I did 1/16 and it was horrible

4. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

Never had a good experience with prop till I made my own at 1/10. Try it next time. Haven’t seen anyone have a problem with it at that ratio.

SuperSwede likes this.
  5. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I can't remember but I want to say I'm at 1/15 w 10% over. Somewhere around there. Currently using 1cc daily (as well as 1cc of npp) and it's painless unless I push too fast. I can feel it for a day or so.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I just made some last night at 2/20 from someone's recommendation at 50mg/ml HOPING that will work

7. Just don't use prop lol. I just got some phenyl Prop to make my blends with so it decreases the PIP. The half life of prop vs phenyl prop is so close you will never notice the difference. I know a local guy who makes TPP and sells it all day as test prop, ppl love it!

SuperSwede likes this.
  8. Thegreek

Thegreek Member

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that shits gonna hurt.

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Well I did a bunch of reading last night on various forums and there was more saying 2/20 didn't hurt than other ratios. So worth a shot I guess. I was going to go low on solvents, but then someone said lower bb with prop could lead to more pip. Guess I'm a Guinea Pig this time

10. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I will try that on my next prop brew see if it helps. ATM i cant use prop.. so sad