HRT and doing a cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Phreek, May 26, 2006.

Phreek Junior Member

Hey everyone I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this board but not others.

Anyway I'm on 5g of androgel for HRT and I was wondering how much easier it is to keep gains after coming off of a cycle compared to people who are not on HRT? Also I would assume that the post cycle "crash" would be nowhere near as bad as a person who isn't on HRT? If anyone on HRT has any info please post.

I'm planning a cylce of:

1-14 Test E 250mg x 2/week
    1-4 Dbol 25mg e/d
    9-14 anavar 40mg e/d
    1-14 adex .5mg eod

My goal is to more or less recomp. Hopefully I can add the mass, and then slowly cut down with the var. Since I'm on clyce I won't need the Androgel so I was thinking about doubling the dose to 10g for 1 month after the cycle then going back to 5g..? Any help is appreciated.

Phreek Junior Member

cryptasm Junior Member

Im on HRT and cycle too, I dont see any reason to use 10g after the cycle unless 5g doesn't get you into the higher normal levels. when I go off cycle I use 250mgs test p/w i could use 400 but that wouldn't really be off cycle would it???:D So where does 5g a day put you on the test markers??? If its high normal range that should be good enuff..IMO why bother w 10g for a month?? if yer still on why not just extend yer cycle 4 more weeks at the higer dose and than go back to 5g pd?? Its not like yer gonna do you are always on anyhow, right?? you are either gonna give your body a break or not..if not than stay on 4 more weeks..or get off... Make sense??

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.