Humatrope or serostim?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by RexT44, Nov 11, 2019.

1. RexT44

RexT44 Junior Member

Which one would you choose? Is there that much of a difference? I know genotropin is said to be the "best" HGH for bodybuilding. I have used serostim in the past at 5iu a day

2. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Can't go wrong with either one. Try both and see which one you like the best. Humatrope is my all time favorite of all the GH I have used, but that's just me. Everyone reacts differently. I didn't care for Genotropin, it would be maybe 5th on my list of favorite GH, yet a lot of people love it.

3. Armada1

Armada1 Junior Member

My experience with pharma GH has been that they all give me the same end result in terms of metabolism, hair and nail growth, skin benefits, joint comfort, etc. (GH is GH after all), but some cause me to retain a bit more water than others.

It really comes down to trust though. If they're offered by two different sources, I'd opt for the source the is more trustworthy, regardless of which brand of pharma they're offering.

If the same source is offering both, I'd get the one that's cheaper per iu.

4. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

Another reason to choose Serostim is that you don't have to worry about how it was stored before it is reconstituted. It can be kept at room temperature until mixed.

5. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

No two brands of pharma gh are alike. Users talk about Genos and Humas like they're the holy fucking grail of gh without taking into consideration the different methods of production and cell blanks and how our bodies respond to them. Personally I responded to Saizen better than anything else. After two runs of Saizen I'm convinced my body is wired for that shit.