Hyperplasia

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Holidaypay, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Will mk677 cause hyperplasia its cheaper than growth to run an I read it can increase igf roughly 40% depending on certain factors is that enough to cause hyperplasia or does growth do that through a diff mechanism than raising igf I would prefer to not have to pin extra if i don't have to an hyperplasia is the only benefit I'm looking for so if mk can do that then it seems like a lot better of a option for me personally any input would be much appreciated

2. fodsod

fodsod Member

I believe MK677 can contribute to growth if everything else is in place and you take enough just as with GH. I have quite a bit of testing and personal experience with MK and most of it's posted here on MESO.

I like to use MK during bulking in addition to GH. It lets me keep my IGF elevated while running a lower GH dose to save money. MK does not noticeably contribute to fat burning like GH does IME. I've seen IGF as high as 450 (175 base line) running 3 ius of GH and 50 mgs of MK ED.

Are you going to add measurable results just taking MK on it's own? Probably not unless you're running a pretty high dose (above 50 mgs daily).

25-50 mgs will definitely help with weight gain (water/glycogen retention, both inter-cellular and systemically) so you'll be fuller and stronger with great pumps. It will temporarily stimulate appetite also but that subsides after a few days to a week.

Fuller means stronger so if you capitalize on that you may see some additional size but not necessarily directly related to the mechanisms of the MK itself.

You'll hear some make a comparison of 25 mgs of MK is the equivalent of 1-2 ius of GH. Not sure on the science behind that one but I can tell you that 1-2 ius of GH isn't going to do much at all in the adding size department.

In the end, I think MK is a solid addition to any bulking cycle but to say it will 100% contribute to a noticeable gain in added muscle growth as a stand alone product is not fully proven IMO and probably best left to user experience interpretation.

3. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Thanks for the reply do u know if it causes hyperplasia that's the only benefit I'm specifically looking for I know gh does but I'm not sure if it does bye raising igf if so I'm hoping I can use this as a cheaper replacement that doesn't add anymore pinning to my routine I know I won't see much at first because the new muscle fibers will be small but if it makes them I can do the rest lol

4. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Also, real MK isn't cheap... So, the question is, is it worth it? Also, I find the hunger to be almost intolerable... It makes me cheat even on a mass gaining diet... So, it's tough for me to justify.

It certainly CAN add to a mass gaining phase in conjunction with GH... How much? Hmm....

5. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

My thinking is that it would cost around 130 to take 50 mg for 80 days compared to gh that I could run at 1 iu of generic for 100 days for roughly the same would 1 iu be enough to cause hyperplasia I have never taken either an I want to combine hyperplasia an hypertrophy so I'm looking for a way to do it an if 50 mg would be equivalent to 1 iu I could do the same without having to pin everyday money is also a factor would 50 mg for that long or 1 iu for that long be pointless for my goals im trying to find a affordable way to cause hyperplasia but don't want to waste money either would it just be better to wait till I can get 3 iu for 6 months or something similar

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  6. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why are you wanting Hyperplasia?

mands

gobigorgohome1218 likes this.
  7. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

From what I understand its the growth of new muscle cells compared to growing the ones that I have from my understanding if I grow new ones an mature them it will make me bigger than just hypertrophy alone essentially I'm just trying to explore all options to make myself grow an from what I have read when you combine hypertrophy an hyperplasia with a good diet an workout regime u can maximize growth

8. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

An Thank you for chiming in I was really hoping to hear ur opinion on this matter I have read your mk thread an I'm very interested in your thoughts

9. Wunderpus

Very few studies have been done on humans and hyperplasia.

10. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

I totally relate to this. Not the biggest fan of turning myself into a pin cushion. Honestly you can't even hardly feel a 29ga 1/2" needle to the stomach. It's like a 30 second operation and pretty painless. Definitely way less of a hassle than sticking a needle in your ass IMO.

11. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Brandaddy as @Wunderpus has stated there are not a lot of studies out there. With that said the ones that I have read about GH and hyperplasia is not a good thing in most cases. As it's associated with organ growth or tissue growth in mammary glands.

GH is not localized to one action or pathway for hyperplasia. You can't have hyperplasia of muscle fibers(I don't think there has been one case that I have read) an not have hyperplasia in mammary cells, organs, etc. This is just a crude answer but I think you get what I'm saying.

As far as MK and all this talk on the forums about hyperplasia. It's all hype IMO. I don't see MK causing any muscle fiber hyperplasia at any dose.

mands

onslaughter likes this.
  12. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Yeh the studies I have come accross are all on animals its hard to get a definitive answer from medical professionals a lot say that it is real an some say that it isnt 100 percent proven yet but I haven't seen any saying specifically that its not true I have read a few that believe it is branching of muscle fibers of of original ones but that's there opinion I have read Ben paluski thoughts on it an dave pulumbo 2 an the majority seems to lean towards it being real science is just a little behind on this one lol

13. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Ok thank you for getting back to me

14. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

It seems like its in the same catagory as myostatin sounds great but ain't realistic atm

15. Wunderpus

I know the University of Florida did a study on it, demonstrating that some training styles MAY cause hyperplasia... That's the backing behind Ben Pakulski's MI40 training... OP- dig deeper down that rabbit hole, possibly?

CrispyRockClimber and mands like this.
  16. Holidaypay

Holidaypay Member

Thanks bud ill deff look into it

Wunderpus likes this.
  17. Wunderpus

mands and Holidaypay like this.
  18. janoshik

janoshik Member

Quite contrary. It's dirt cheap.

I have seen no fake MK and only a great minority of the samples had quality issues, mostly long stored finished products. And I'm talking years.

Any notable striated muscle tissue hyperplasia is impossible today.

If it was possible within any reasonable means, we'd be using it in medicine for grave conditions.

And if anybody believes that random bodybild guys know more than actual top of the field scientists funded by billion dollar companies, I got nothing more to say.

19. Wunderpus

Jano, I've seen many sources complain about the cost of MK raws. But, I guess to you, everything's cheap... It's easy to have extra spending money when you don't test products you're paid to do...

mands and Serono like this.
  20. janoshik

janoshik Member

A dollar a day tops for the raws is sure bank breaking.

Maybe to your buddy @mands.
    Is he still crying about 20$ for shipping that made him bankrupt?

Wunderpus likes this.