Hypodermic Needle Laws

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by BrianEE93, Jul 2, 2008.

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I didn't realize there were some kind of laws on hypodermic needles. I just went to a Web site and bought some. I started looking around and most sites require a prescription. Is this a state to state thing or federal law? This is totally ridiculous. Needles don't hurt people(unless they are shared) it is the drugs put in them. If legally you can't buy the drugs without a prescription why do you need a prescription for the syringe and needle? You can't do too much damage with a gun without the bullets. At least no more than a lead pipe.:)

Shootist

Shootist Junior Member

I just go to Walgreen's. A 22g, 1.5" syringe is about $.39. There's no laws against buying needles. They might give you some shit if you looked like a junkie.

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

That is what I thought. I bought some BDs online for about 18 cents each. I just shopped around onlline and most said they were federal regulated and wouldn't sell without a script.

JanSz

JanSz Junior Member

onewaypockets

onewaypockets Junior Member

agreed with JanZ...hocks.com is a great supplier and very reasonable, fast.

OWP

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

HeadDoc

HeadDoc Psychologist; Super Moderator

I just assume that you have tried to get hcg from them?

JanSz

JanSz Junior Member

At Hocks I pay for my syringes $27.80 /100count
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle 100/box
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle 100/box

At Imed that syringe cost $38.09/100count

Becton-Dickinson - Insulin Syringe - .3ml U100 30gx8mm-5/16, 100 Units / 1 unit

well they do not carry 31ga, so I checked 30 ga

They do have 31Ga /safety tip
    Safety-Glide, Insulin Syringe - .3ml / Safety Tip / 31g x 5/16" Needle, 100 bag
    $56.14

BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I am not sure if this was for me or Jansz.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.