I am here..

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Tren91, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Tren91

Tren91 Member

Hello everyone!New to this forum,lurking for a week or so ,from what i have seen so far seems a nice place with no shills or source asslickers like the other forums i have been on,but will see.I am hiting the gym from like 20 years and i cant live without lifting weights lol.Have good amount of cycles the last 7 years.Have kids,exwife,new gf and 2 dogs.I am here to find new EU sources,possibly to learn something and help other with the knowledge i have about training,diet and gear.Think thats enough info about me for now.If you have some qustions or anything don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.
    Apologies for my english i am from eastern Europe and its not my native language.Yea i am on tren right now,have it from a source that is on this forum.Can upload some td pics,but i rather wait to kick in(i am 5 days in) to give my honest review..

TANGO.ECHO.KILO and KL8209 like this.
  2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Welcome. I'm from USA but reading around, there are some good EU sources here for sure. Yes, your right about a lack of shills here. That's what makes this different from professional muscle, BOP, ASF, etc.

Glad to have ya!

Tren91 and getswole89 like this.
  3. KL8209

KL8209 Member

Welcome to meso!

Tren91 likes this.
  4. Villain

Villain Member

Welcome to Meso! You’ll find a few source asslickers and shiils, but they are few and far between and you’ll generally see them called out for their behavior. Have a look around and do your research on the sources and good luck.

Tren91 likes this.
  5. putazorra

putazorra Member

Welcome to the site.

Tren91 likes this.
  6. Welcome to the show.
    You should do fine here...

Tren91 likes this.