I can’t stop sleeping on Hgh! Help!

I have never been able to run hgh successfully over 4 or 5 ius without being a total mess. Can’t move, tired, no motivation, nothing works! Fall asleep after a pot of coffee fucking modafinal clen ephedra pre workout. Nothing ! For me hgh is something that has to be increased very slowly over time. Months. No point taking anything that makes it impossible to function. I laugh when I hear of people running 10 ius plus. I just can never get that high. 3 to 4 works good for me and then I try to bump it up and maybe a few weeks I get it up to 6 or 7 then poof I’m on the floor
Ive ran hgh up to 10iu/ed. Ya i know the lethargy but it doesnt affect me the way your describing. Its manageable for me. What did affect me bad at that dosage was the feet and hand swelling. My fingers seriously looked twicr their normal girth, and ibegan struggling to fit my feet into my shoes because my feet had swelled up so much i could barely get my shoes on.

Why did i go so high? Curiosity. I get my gh direct from a manufacturing factory so im paying less than $100/100iu kit. To note though ive been off GH since march as lockdowns prevented me from getting more.

Normally i stick to about 3iu a day and i find that dose energizes me and also has a very noticeable anti-depressant effect (my mood is great on gh).

BiggD

I did a little experiment today since I’m off of work, 5iu upon waking up...fatigue was back but not even close to the fatigue I had when doing split Hgh doses with anadrol. Going to try this the rest of the weekend to see if it gets worse because today was manageable. I actually like how chill I feel taking Hgh because it feels like I took a Xanax. No fucks given...or maybe it’s the Tren doing that to me lol.

Taking a big dose of Hgh pre bed knocked me out so quick the past couple days I loved it. I didn’t even need to take Benadryl (usually needed due to my insomnia) to help fall asleep. Dreams are very intense (could be the Tren). Sleep is very deep and I start dreaming within minutes of falling asleep. I even have dreams when taking 20min naps! Hgh is something else.

Any new updates?

I just started taking 2ius of Hgh myself fasted cardio in the morning and on the 2nd day started feeling so lethargic! Really don’t like the feeling and hope it goes away fast or I need to switch to before bed because I can’t function that well like this. It’s only been 3 days so far. So first day was fine and 2 days so tired.

Feels like back when we would go out all night and stay up all the next day without sleep. Like a tired constant ache behind your eyes.

Maybe I should lower my dose to 1iu or just stick to 2iu and do it at night.

LocalRoller

Any new updates?

I just started taking 2ius of Hgh myself fasted cardio in the morning and on the 2nd day started feeling so lethargic! Really don’t like the feeling and hope it goes away fast or I need to switch to before bed because I can’t function that well like this. It’s only been 3 days so far. So first day was fine and 2 days so tired.

Feels like back when we would go out all night and stay up all the next day without sleep. Like a tired constant ache behind your eyes.

Maybe I should lower my dose to 1iu or just stick to 2iu and do it at night.
Glad you asked...I worked up to 7iu and plan on increasing 1iu every 2 weeks until I get to 10iu for a month run. I try to split my gh morn/night but I keep forgetting my morning dose so I just do it all at night.

Now to update on the sleepiness, I actually got used to it. I don’t think it got any better but overtime I got used to feeling sleepy all day. A quick nap makes me feel refreshed so I try to take a 10-20min nap twice a day whenever possible. I truly feel like a kid again who needs constant naps thru out the day.

The only reason why the sleepiness felt so bad for me at the start was because I also felt toxic due to the anadrol. Since dropping the drol I feel much better even though I still feel sleepy all day. The only advice I could give to you is to just keep doing the 2iu and overtime you should feel “less” sleepy. You don’t actually feel less sleepy, maybe you will, but for me I just got used to it. If it gets too bad for you than try 2iu at night but based on what you posted, it seems like your trying to take advantage of the fat burning properties of gh so I’d stick to am fasted doses.

malfeasance

Glad you asked...I worked up to 7iu and plan on increasing 1iu every 2 weeks until I get to 10iu for a month run. I try to split my gh morn/night but I keep forgetting my morning dose so I just do it all at night.

Now to update on the sleepiness, I actually got used to it. I don’t think it got any better but overtime I got used to feeling sleepy all day. A quick nap makes me feel refreshed so I try to take a 10-20min nap twice a day whenever possible. I truly feel like a kid again who needs constant naps thru out the day.

The only reason why the sleepiness felt so bad for me at the start was because I also felt toxic due to the anadrol. Since dropping the drol I feel much better even though I still feel sleepy all day. The only advice I could give to you is to just keep doing the 2iu and overtime you should feel “less” sleepy. You don’t actually feel less sleepy, maybe you will, but for me I just got used to it. If it gets too bad for you than try 2iu at night but based on what you posted, it seems like your trying to take advantage of the fat burning properties of gh so I’d stick to am fasted doses.
Just curious why you are going up to 10 iu for a month? What are you trying to do (goal), and what else are you running?

BiggD

Damn that’s a lot of hgh! Back in the day we only ran 2ius day cuz it was hard to get and crazy expensive. We had to get our kits from aids patients that sold them for quick cash. I wonder how much bigger and stronger I would have gotten on a higher dose back then.

Right now I was hoping the tired feeling would go away after my body got used to the morning dose. But it sounds like the feeling doesn’t go away and you just have to get used to it. I don’t think I could get used to it if it sticks around like this. From what I read it’s user dependent and some don’t get affected by morning dose.

BigDaddyV

Damn that’s a lot of hgh! Back in the day we only ran 2ius day cuz it was hard to get and crazy expensive. We had to get our kits from aids patients that sold them for quick cash. I wonder how much bigger and stronger I would have gotten on a higher dose back then.

Right now I was hoping the tired feeling would go away after my body got used to the morning dose. But it sounds like the feeling doesn’t go away and you just have to get used to it. I don’t think I could get used to it if it sticks around like this. From what I read it’s user dependent and some don’t get affected by morning dose.
I can’t imagine having to find aids patients for my hgh though I’d probably just go to the local gay area in my city...
I’ve just started using gh, today’s day three and I’m starting to feel tired lol I will probably try to combat it with caffeine but I plan on going to 4iu a day and I’m starting to think this lethargy will not be easy

BiggD

I can’t imagine having to find aids patients for my hgh though I’d probably just go to the local gay area in my city...
I’ve just started using gh, today’s day three and I’m starting to feel tired lol I will probably try to combat it with caffeine but I plan on going to 4iu a day and I’m starting to think this lethargy will not be easy

It was easy to find if you were willing to hang at the gay clubs for hours, grind up on some dudes and meet in seedy dark alleys...jk

Fortunately I didn’t have to find them. My friends already had the connection and would get them. But took a couple weeks after the order. If I remember correctly it was like $200 per week of just running 2ius.

BigDaddyV

It was easy to find if you were willing to hang at the gay clubs for hours, grind up on some dudes and meet in seedy dark alleys...jk

Fortunately I didn’t have to find them. My friends already had the connection and would get them. But took a couple weeks after the order. If I remember correctly it was like $200 per week of just running 2ius.
Damn, thank God for supply and demand. I’ll take $150 a month over $200 a week any day lol
You mentioned in your other thread that you get a dull headache from the gh, is that common?

LocalRoller

Just curious why you are going up to 10 iu for a month? What are you trying to do (goal), and what else are you running?
You may think my answer is stupid but it’s the truth. I heard Hgh can grow facial bones and my lower jaw is very underdeveloped due to thalassemia (Mediterranean anemia). It’s very minor but I notice it. Also curiosity, and trying to max out my igf levels now, rather than later in life. It’s much easier to get away with harmful drug use in your mid 20s than mid 30s. I plan on gaining as much “healthy” size for my height before I hit 30 than just maintain. Running:

Test (400mg)
Tren (adding January 1st)
Hgh (up to 10iu)
Insulin (equivalent dose with morning gh shot)
Aromasin (as needed)

When progress stalls for more than 2 weeks, I increase Test dose by 100-200mg. If I remember my morning gh shot, than I also take insulin. Ex: 4iu gh with 4iu insulin.

LocalRoller

Yeah, I would want a lot more than 400mg of testosterone to accompany that 10 iu of growth.
Would you say 100mg/test for every 1iu/gh is good? The only problem with me is I aromatize very easily so I’m worried of my gyno flaring up. Just recently I had to do 2 day letro blast to get rid of my gyno than had to follow with aromasin. Masteron worked great for me in the past to control gyno so I might add that along with Tren starting January.

Currently 400mg is doing its job but I might bump up to 600mg starting December as long as gyno is controlled. Maybe 800mg-1g in January But idk I will see. I never ran test higher than 600mg but I also never ran gh higher than 5iu before. There’s a first time for everything I suppose! I plan on ending this lean bulk/recomp in April so I’m increasing slowly with the anabolics while maintaining gh higher than 6iu the whole run.

Last edited:

killionb12

Hey guys so I came across a bit of a problem. I recently went from 2iu-4iu/Ed up to 6iu/ed and the fatigue is killing me. Are there any solutions I can do besides lowering dose? I have t3 on the way just Incase my thyroid is below low-normal. I naturally have low-normal thyroid levels but I feel like adding in Hgh made my thyroid drop to below low-normal. I can’t get bloodwork in NJ unless doctor prescribed so bloodwork is out of the question. I already tried eca. This whole weekend off of work (fri-sun) I had to have slept more than 16 hours each day. I’m struggling just to stay awake to type this. I skipped yesterday’s dose (3iu am/3iu pm) but today instead of me splitting my dose I’m going to take all 6iu 30min before bed and see how I feel tomorrow. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated thanks.

T3 will not help and actually it will impede results other than for Fat loss. What you need to do is use T4. HGH actually speeds up the conversion from T4 to T3. As you up the amount of HGH the higher the conversion rate. At some point it won’t keep up and T4 will be low. HGH and T4 has some synergies and are best used together especially at performance levels. If using HGH at therapy levels there is no need for T4. I typically recommend 50-100mcg of T4 daily when using 4-6iu of HGH. Trust me that lethargy will go away with T4. It’s best to get bloodwork first to see how low your T4 is then you can supplement with T4
To bring it up.

gustav957

I had to lower my dosage to 4 iu split Am and PM and add 150 mcg T4 to feel normal again.
Didnt work out by itself so to speak.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts