• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

I just bought 4 grand of bulldog labs products

u should have shopped here first. ive seen bulldogs list. his shit is expensive. $4000 didnt go very far

Damn, and here I am spending months reading reviews on lunch coolers and still haven't pulled the trigger on a new one. I hope it turns out to all be legit, that's a lot of money.

Did you really spend 4K on their gear or did they offer you 4K worth of gear to shill?

Or are you the lab owner yourself?
Nah I legit spent 4K on gear. I received 2 orders from that source and thought to myself, stack up as save up as I use the gear. What happened was I was diagnosed with hypogonadism and went to a medical clinic. They were charging 375 for 1 10ml vial of test cyp. I said fuck that, and started doing my own so I could also cycle and get a deal. So I went nuts and
Made a rookie mistake. I’m
Pretty sure the gear is gtg.

I stocked up on gear for the next two years for real, I’ll make that 4 grand back. I heard that bulldog was on point
You are going to find out if bulldog is on point. Good luck bro.

If you're going to spend $4k on the gear, might as well pony up a few hundred to have some of it tested before pinning.

Buying $4000 worth of gear then asking if it's any good is like diving head first off of a bridge to check if the water is deep enough to jump.

That's not a rookie mistake -- that's just poor judgment in general.