I just bought 4 grand of bulldog labs products

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Mdrock98, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Iam a rookie, I get that, are you not a fan of erroids?

2. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Honest reviews are deleted? Nah bro. Sources wouldn’t eat or have the rep they do if it weren’t for the community. Erroids community is one of the oldest trust worthy sites known.

3. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

That was honestly my second guess, and it's just as big a shitshow as BOP.

4. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Meso is only 1/4 of erroids, you mean to tel me all erroids members are full of ahit and the sources aren’t good. Gtfoh. Now I’m starting to think ur your the rookie. Acting like Meso is God’s of steroid community. Far from it.

5. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Hate to break it to ya, but yeah.

Paid source board, protecting the sources that are doling out 1K a month or more is big business.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  6. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Feel free to head back that way.

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  7. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Dude. I don’t want too. I want to be welcomed here and learn from you guys, but Christ, all I’m getting is kicked when I’m down.

8. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Honestly thank you, but where else can someone find good sources, here? I’m more than willing to learn from you guys, but all I’m getting is crucified. Christ

9. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

Ok, welcome Meso...

10. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

But you just bought 4K of awesome overpriced gear. From a pay to play source on the greatest source board ever.

What could we offer up to possibly compete with the greatness that is Erroids?

Aside from ACTUALLY giving a fuck about members health and wellbeing? Even the shitty members.

Except @balco.

bigrobbie likes this.
  11. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

I’m not even a fan of erroids really, but that’s all I know, so yah I’m a rookie. They gave me negative karma because of reviews i left.

12. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

Read.

Read threads.

Read lab reports.

Nobody will ever give a lab a good to go. It's on you to make that call. That said, there are several solid sources in the underground.

Do the research and draw your conclusions. Which you should have done before dropping 4K on, at most, $1200 worth of shit to begin with.

Prices are fairly standard. So either every source at Erroids is cooperating to fix prices, or you didn't check shit out at all.

bigrobbie likes this.
  13. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

I didn’t know what I was doing. Seriously. I’m sorry, but the deed is done. I have to work over 3 months to retrieve the money. I want to be part of the Meso community. Yes I’m new, yes I’m a rookie, but I want to be welcomed. Please. Give me the benefit of the doubt.

14. LeoTC

LeoTC Member

I'm not personally accusing you of anything, shilling for a lab or another board.

Frankly, I wouldn't give a fuck if you were. I'm just being straight forward.

Yeah, you made an expensive fucking mistake. Spend a little more and have your shit tested before running it.

Beyond that, just chill the fuck out.

15. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

I did check a little and trusted bulldog on a whim. I got gear happy and splurged. I don’t even like erroids all like that, but I thought that was the only place to find good sources. Please help a bro out from here on out man. Seriously, I’m a good dude that made a bad mistake. At least i got one member here to co-sign the lab. Smh. My bad Meso. I should have came here first.

bigrobbie likes this.
  16. Hey bro it wasn't a knock on YOU...
    Just ERoids. I got nothin but love for ya
    ( For now jk lol)
    Welcome to Meso and stick around!!

Mdrock98 likes this.
  17. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Amen bro. I didn’t know any better than erroids. I hope to be welcomed here. ❤️Y’all.

18. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member

Clean slate, glad ur here.

CompoundLifts31 and Mdrock98 like this.
  19. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Thanks man. I’m glad to be here and learn from the best. Cheers

CompoundLifts31 and bigrobbie like this.
  20. luissp

luissp Junior Member

Dunno much abt the sources reviews on Eroid, remember some bad labs on PPL came out and weren´t deleted last I checked, which is a long time ago.
    Noticed that if you disagree with the longstanding members there you get banned though, that`s not a good sign.
    Good luck with your gear, at least all of it came through the post. I`ve never heard anything about that Bulldog lab but it seems a bunch of labs sell mostly decent stuff - but it is definitely true they need more than a few bad reviews or labs reports to get kicked out of boards, some labs with multiple years online standing have had a whole bunch of issues

bigrobbie likes this.