I just Have to ask(any locals)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Tigerbelly, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Hey I lost my local source some years back. Been working again for a year now time for a cycle. I tried doing to online thing but the whole btc really pisses me off call me dumb idc. I know this might go against street code but I'm in desperate need for a local source in Los Angeles specifically sfv. please. I just got sober from painkillers. my test levels are so shot need gear. i exd out every single person in my life so I can't and don't want to go to anyone lol

mark6398 likes this.
  2. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

Great first post bro

3. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Lol I know I'll get the hate but desperate

4. rpbb

rpbb Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

figure out bitcoin

The Terminator likes this.
  5. You'll get alot of things for this, but i guarantee you won't get someone that takes you up on this offer.

Meet up with me face to face and sell me schedule III drug's? Oh, brother. Might wanna burn this handle, start over again and never, ever admit that you asked such a ridiculous question.

6. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

I did I got registered to coin base it took me three day to finally verify it right and call the bank like five times. And now it say I can only pull out 50$ then wait a weeek and put 50 each time fuck. I don't have a bank account cus like I said I fucked my life up especially they last two years before I got sober. So I have to use my cousins debit and he won't let me link he's account. I know I sound like I'm living in the stone ages but I'm also one of those guys that doesn't trust the"establishment" and bs red tape. Any suggests like old school pay pal sites lmao

7. rpbb

find a bitcoin atm

8. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Brother I know I've been a criminal all my life. I just had to ask I could so u my lincese I'll re activate my Facebook and prove some how I ain't no shady pig. But yea I kno I understand I use to sell dope and u usually wanna keep your custy super tight and always super wary of recommendations

9. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Bitcoin ATM?... will it make my life easier?

10. rpbb

yup, google it, cash for bitcoins. than you'll be able to buy from any domestic source

Tigerbelly likes this.
  11. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

And thanks guys for not being assholes about it. I literally haven't been outsid the property of my house for 8 1/2 months just I might be a lil crazy haha. And now that I've been searching for gear for the past two three weeks my adrenaline and heart start beating really fast friending for gear anyone else feel the same when you're in need of gear bad. My it's the addict in me

12. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Good shit brother I'll do it now and I'll get back to you. And btw here's my stack tell me what u guys think test e or c 500mg and Anavar toward the end of cycle and nolva and arimidex

13. Facebook, IG, it don't matter. It's never gonna happen. How do you know the guy on the other end isn't LE and looking for low hanging fruit?

Forget this idea. It's horrible. Beyond horrible. It sounds like you need to do a little more work getting life together and organized before you begin screwing around with your hormones.

When you're ready for this next leap in life, do some reading here. There are sources that still accept traditional money transfer payments.

Your only other option is hit the local gyms, make some new friends, then pay out the nose for what they'll be wanting you to spend for a single vial.

14. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

Yea I know. Well if home boy was supper yoked then it's cool haha jk i don't know I was just so frustrated with coinbase and got super desperate and my philosophy as soon as I got sober was to get super jacked again even way more so to build my confidence back up and to just be jacked to be fucking jacked. And once I put that in my head it's over

15. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

How old are you Tigerbelly?

16. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

17. You found your way into the Underground, why not start pick a few top threads and start reading. You’ll find what your looking for. It’s not that hard. Good luck.

Tigerbelly likes this.
  18. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

This may have been given for advice...if wasn't it should've and if it was its to co-sign it as the move to make.
    The biggest dude or dudette in your gym(you said you've been hitting the weights for a year)....you're face is familiar to people. Take a chance. The guy you think is "ON", is. Pay your dues...which means pay gym prices.
    I'd bet there's some hormone in that $100 bottle of sust or test E...for Christ's sake...look at him!!!

19. Tigerbelly

Tigerbelly Junior Member

yea I have beeen in this forum for almost a month now just made account cus I'm desperate in source And have my setup at home lol like I said I haven't had human social contact in months

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  20. picholas

picholas Member

Or maybe, just maybe, you get mentally and financially stable before injecting hormones into your body?

T-Bagger, JohnnyD and DannyP like this.