i read normal testicle size is the size of a small egg....

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by musulman, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    musulman

musulman Banned

This cant be true!!

What you guys think?

Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

bax

bax Member

Only after deluging oneself in indian bee honey, followed by swallowing the remnants of the emptying ( milking, edging) of an adult male goat, from the upper western Indes. By combining these NATURAL substances, one can achieve the egg testicle. However, only if it is consumed before the first harvest moon on the third Sunday of the French Equinox.

Jeton and mrmorris like this.
    Crazy Crew

Crazy Crew Member

I have heard of this. Worth a try.

mrmorris likes this.
    Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

lol

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

mrmorris likes this.
    Tyler81

Tyler81 Active Member

yep. i tried this and my testicle is like a basketball :cool:

Jeton likes this.
    JC1331

JC1331 Member

That is interesting I would have guessed (Pi/6)*U*V*W =.5236*U*V*W for a pure spheroid, but I guess testicles are shaped differently.

So is this a normal measurement made by endocrinologists? The reason I ask is I have an appointment Monday with a pretty young female endo. I would normally be worried the little guy would embarrass me in front of the young lady by standing at attention and give his characteristic hitler salute. Since my T is now down to 235 he'll probably just sit there and hang his head in shame ...

mrmorris likes this.
    m_ob

m_ob Member

Orchidometer

Attached Files:

mrmorris likes this.
    bax

bax Member

:D
    What part of the concotion did you leave out? You said testicle as in solo. Perhaps you missed the goat ejaculate? Because if you had, you would say testicleS are like basketballS:D

Jeton and mrmorris like this.
    CubbieBlue

CubbieBlue Active Member

Yeah but what about the Unani goat fucker sensei? YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

::FACEPALM::

Seriously, "Massalman" everytime I read anything you write, this is immediately what comes to my head:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY]YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison[/ame]

bax

bax Member

musulman

musulman Banned

ha ha ha ha very funny guiys, you guys get 10 out of 10 for funniness, but guess what, who has a natural testosterone level of 700+?

ME!!!, so i have the last laugh. LMAO!

Many of you guys would kill to be in my position, but i reckon more of you could regain natural balnce and hormone status using time tested unani tibb herbals. but you aint gonna listen cos you are blinded by pharmatopia. so keep injected testosterone, make your hRT doctor your god, worship him and become reliant soley on him. Keep tweaking youre regime adding arimidex and watching estradiol, keep having blood tests, and then in time you will find your thyroid blows out and cant do its job, your adrenals will now fail also, so now you got to take thyroid hormone, cortisol, and in time you are on 20 different medications and taking them at certain times through the day to mimic nature. Wow, what a life, you are reliant on your god the HRT doctor and the pharmaceuticals. Brilliant for them, not too good for you.

Trust me, most people on TRT if they stay on for long enough, will need thyroid hormones and adrenal hormones cos both those systems will collapse in time due to the addition of foreign substances and the recreation of an artifical endcirne system, it just is not natural despite people saying its bio identical and natural hormones, there is more going on in the human body than any doctor realises, its not just LH increases testosterone and armotase enzyme converts to estradiol, all systems are linked and have a knock on effect on each other, when you realise how complex and interrelated it all is you would never wnat to mess with the body, i am so regretting taking steroids in the past, this shit is so complex and we are lcuky if we escaope with loittle problems. That is testament to the robustness of the human body that homeostatis of some sort is reached in time when the endocrine is messed about with but we should not take that as granted.

So now you go on TRT, later you woill find you need to replace other hormoes mark my words, guess what, why dont you get your glands and body working again, feed it the nutrients the nourishment to get itself on track, at least try it first rather than commit to trt.

So laugh all you want now, cos i will have the last laugh.

musulman

musulman Banned

The point in posting this is that my balls are not the size of a small egg.

Mine is probably the size of a birds egg, even than probably a small birds egg athough they fluctuate or seem to. the elft one is a lttile smaller than right cos of steroid abuse atrophy probably. But i still produce 700+ ng dl testosterone, have greasy skin and feel good.

I did not hink the avergae was egg sized. that i would have thought would make walking difficult. Some one was saying there was the size of plums, wtf!? Plums where ni am from are quite big, like the size of snooker balls. That either cant be right or i have small balls and never realised. my penis is about average or even above but i never ever thought my balls would be so below average.

I just wanted to put it out there and see what others thought but i guess this is the wrong forum.......most you guys no longer have balls....you gave them up to your HRT doctor and the pharmaceuticals.

Could a mod move this to an appropriate forum please.

bax

bax Member

First of all, i beleve you are 100% full of shit, but then we al knew that. Secondly, not everyone on lTRT needs anything besides testosterone. In fact, I would venture to guess 90 percent of the normal everyday gy walking around gets prescribed androgel, eaves the office and lives his life better than before. Who you see on these forums are simply outliers with other issues that go along with testosterone, which were probably not looked into when TRT was prescribed and therefore end up needing more help. Meanwhile, your tired argument about Natural this, natural that is bullshit. WHat YOU are doing technically isnt natural. Your body doesnt naturally have herbs in it and no matter what you think, your "forcing" your pituitary, testicles to produce more, not unlike clomid or hcg. The only difference is they are herbs so you consider them harmless and natural. You do know that most pharmacueticals come from herbs, etc? I hope you do. Regardless, feel free to try the formula and see how your balls grow.
    Wow, I just realized you started a thread about hcg... Im done with you. Hypocrite.

Jeton likes this.
    musulman

musulman Banned

Wow, I just realized you started a thread about hcg... Im done with you. Hypocrite.

Im open minded which is more than you.

I will not need any medications, any injections, my body will produce my hormones and regulate everything naturally, like i said i have the last laugh mr 20 injections a week. LMAO x 1000

MindlessWork

MindlessWork Well-Known Member

Here we go again with musul-troll's bragging :rolleyes:

You aren't doing anyone a service by bragging like that, musulman...stop being a troll and actually be helpful then you'd get respected more.

EDIT: Finally banned for being a flaming hypocrite musulman...happy day

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    bax

bax Member

NOOOOO!! Muscle troll got banned??? I mean he was annoying and everything but I loved logging on just to see what his next post would be..like the joker in the dark knight when he says to Batman: " Your just too much fun"...:popcorn:

Jeton

Jeton Active Member

[:eek:)] why or WHY did i avoid this thread for so damn long???[:eek:)]

btw, if u don't edge the goat at least 7 times, u do not get his full essence, and a Padmesian demon can enter the essence, which can cause gas and bad goat-cum breath.

[​IMG]

bax

bax Member

hahaha yes this is bittersweet...It seems we have seen the end of poor musclehead.... I think we should start a petition to get hime back. THis forum simply isnt as much fun without him Its only been an hour and I miss him.:(

Jeton

Jeton Active Member

:rolleyes:ok let's not get carried away here...he needs to be rationed out, to keep it fresh.

based on his saturation-coverage of meso recently, i'd say that a good waiting period for him would be....eternity. yep, sounds about right. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.