I was wrong about Dymatize.

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by ScabbyJr, Mar 31, 2018.

1. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

That's a great protein. Really like the casein before bed.

jaymaximus and rutman like this.
  2. rutman

rutman Member

I think it actually tests out as really high quality. I’ve drank the elite whey for years.

All star health sells 10lbs for $84

ScabbyJr likes this.
  3. MCFC

MCFC Member

Love Dymatize as well and used their proteins for years because of the taste as well as being a clean protein with no shit fillers.

ScabbyJr likes this.
  4. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

What do y'all think about isopure? I'm about 3/4 way through 7lbs. Taste is ok nothing special.

5. I use isopure when I can get a bit of a deal on it and I think it serves its purpose. Same with allmax isoflex as well. Yeah they’re a bit expensive and whatnot but from reading and looking into those two products specifically I feel like I’m actually getting what I pay for. Recently been using MyProtein WheyISO. have a ton of great flavors, normally there’s a lot of deals on it as well and has a 90% protein content just as most ISO do. But recently grabbed about 10lbs of it for about $85 and couldn’t pass that up (always have some sort of deal on their site). The Cinnamon Roll flavor is awesome. Tastes just like Cinnabon. Mix up well too just not extremely thick like allmax would be. Haven’t had a bad experience with their brand yet taste wise or price wise.

ScabbyJr and HIGHRISK like this.
  6. Gbro

Gbro Member

I'm cheap and pick up Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard from Costco.

ScabbyJr, DrankSlangin and Xlgx like this.
  7. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

X2 on the allmax. Yeah..the cinnamon bun flavor is dope!

HIGHRISK and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.