IASuperPharma V2

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by IASP REP, Oct 21, 2017.

1. IASP REP

IASP REP IASuperPharma rep

Hello MESO-RX,

I'm the new rep here on MESO for IASuperPharma and instead of continuing the old thread i have decided to go ahead and start another, IASuperPharma V2.

For those of you that are new and arent quite sure who we are, everything about us and how we operate can be found on our website: Iasuperpharma.is

Feel free to PM me questions if you cannot find a answer, or just need a general inquiry.

The main page of this thread will consistently be updated with our most recent promo offer, so always keep an eye on this starting post as itll update.

A few things to start off with, we have new labels :) check it out!
    HULK5.png TRENHEX150_group.png
    And our most recent promo! Running until the end of the month.
    10_MM OCT_END.jpg

wickedbit likes this.
  2. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Can't imagine why you wouldn't want to continue the trainwreck of the original Ia pharma thread. Get the fuck out of here

3. Eman

Eman Member

Get fucked. I assure you, this thread will go no where. Cut your losses and beat it.

4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Seriously, thought they would have cut there losses after the whole franchise debacle

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. Eman

Eman Member

T-Bagger, wickedbit and HIGHRISK like this.
  6. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

I hate to actually be one that says I used these guys because of rap sheet they got but I did get some orals from them that were on point that's all I have to Add!

IASP REP and TorroXL like this.
  7. Here we go again.
    Hopefully Franny is more polite this time around.

Welcome back, ya old bastard.
    We missed you. :D

Let's bury the hatchet and start with a clean slate.
    So tell us, what can IA Pharma do for us?

Logan44551 likes this.
  8. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Ya bro. A while back I ran ia Pharma 1–Test-cyp. The product worked great and I really liked the results. Problem is I had to jump ship half way thru cuz it was brewed at 200mg/ml. I’m surprised I held on for so long. It became literally crippling. Had to pitch it cuz I couldn’t pass the rest on with out crippling someone else. Kinda sucks cuz the shit did what it was supposed to do. Lost out on a lil money, but more bummed cuz I really wanted to reap the benefits of the product. Hopefully they fix that problem... I’d like to run 1-Test-Cyp in the near future for a recomp or for contest prep. Such is life. Just my 2cents

The Bull

9. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

Man I want to run that next year so bad, but I have never heard someone say it's not crippling! I'm one of those no pain no gain type people but if I can't sit down or lift my arms it's not worth it to me

TorroXL likes this.
  10. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

I tried to walk it off too. No pain no gain type of shit. I’d rather of injected more and had it brewed less potent

11. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

If I find it brewed with Mygol840 I'll probably take it for a run

TorroXL likes this.
  12. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Lemme know big dawg. I’ll get down with the get down too;)

Deisel26 likes this.
  13. Deisel26

Deisel26 Member

It might be a while, u kno tragedy struck and all gonna have to wait till he reopens! *hint hint* lol

TorroXL likes this.
  14. IASP REP

Hello fellas,
    Our of curiosity can you maybe think back to the date you did use the 1-test cyp?
    Formula for our DHB was chopped and changed, 1-test cyp does have a name for having abit of a pinch, but i myself used it perhaps 6-9 months ago and in all honesty, there simply isn't any PIP anymore.

15. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Yes, it was April of this year.

16. IASP REP

Hey, New rep here so no welcoming back just a welcome haha.

But what can we do for you ?

Over the past several months behind the scenes have been nuts at IASP in terms of perfecting our existing products, adding in new products, creating a new look for our products (labels) and aswell as re-working the entire website.

Our range of products, we simply have if not the biggest then one of the biggest ranges of products out there on the market, Oils, orals, peptides, Creams, kratom and our newest addition the RX meds.

We can do alot for you :)

17. frank zazzz

frank zazzz Member

What’s going on Frannie you shady fuck. Xslobber and Frannie both infectious anabolics reps are shit.

Mick_ likes this.
  18. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If that is franchise all I have to say is fuck you man. You had a small army of guys go against the grain and back you. We had your back all day bro, even tried calling you out via PM to help keep you roped in. You ended up in a ball of flames and made your supporters look like assholes. Get bent for that. Pretty fucking far from cool, bro. Pretty fucking far...

Kakarot, Just Fish, Michael7 and 2 others like this.
  19. Catch_Dee

Catch_Dee Member

Think you misunderstood the question, what can YOU do for US. What you said doesn't sound appealing at all. :rolleyes:

tandd6 likes this.
  20. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Well alright then. What you stated above and you dodging my answer definitely reassured me that your 1-Test is fire now and it’s gtg. I’m gonna get rite on that and order another 4 bottles and throw away another 200$ + on one of your products. That’s top of the line customer service and I’m sure everyone who reads will concur. Thanks man