If money wasn't a problem - then what cycle?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by GMTPepsi, Dec 8, 2018 at 5:53 AM.

1. GMTPepsi

GMTPepsi Junior Member

Hi Guys,
    Of pure interest in steroids, i have a question for those who's a bit more experienced than me.

If money wasn't a problem, what would you consider to be the best "first-time-steroid-cycle" for a beginner who's been weight lifting for half a year/a year?

184 cm. (6 feet and 0.4409 inches)
    93 kg. (205 pounds)
    20% Body Fat
    24 Years old

The goal would be to trim down your body fat, and gain some Lean Mass while doing it.

I'm interested in if there's a broad agreement in which cycle would be the best to do - if money wasn't a problem.

Have a fantastic Saturday [​IMG]

2. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

If money wasn’t an issue I would do
    500 test
    700 primo
    300 parabolan

MindlessWork and FourOneDeuxFitt like this.
  3. Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara Member

A couple more years of training naturally and then a simple test cycle. If money isn't a problem perhaps a coach right from the start.

4. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You do not have enough experience to need AAS.

Robfromga, Worf and GMTPepsi like this.
  5. GMTPepsi

GMTPepsi Junior Member

What about HGH?

6. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This x2 .And food. If money wasn't an issue I'd be eating like a damn king. Filet every night. But definitely a coach. I feel like my first year lifting was figuring out movements, form, and training technique. Like for example, not recruiting your scapula when doing one arm seated cable rows. Simple shit like that.

7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

There is only one cycle for a beginner, and a year in the gym doesn’t qualify you for that.

Spend another 2-3, work to your natural potential, do some research then come knocking again.

If you choose to ignore this and start anything but a simple long ester test cycle of 500mg or less then don’t bother coming back.

8. GMTPepsi

GMTPepsi Junior Member

So everyone who made a mistake, when beginning their first cycle, are not allowed in this forum?

I'm simply asking to find out, and doing my research.

It's not like the needle are half way in my skin, and i'm figuring out if i should keep pushing or pull it out.

But thanks for you answer anyway - just thought it sounded a bit harsh.

9. Monstar

Monstar Member

Funding doesn't determine your "best first cycle steroid cycle". If you had $1 billion to spend it would still be test e or c only at 500mg a week. This is how you test the waters most safely and don't step into a pile of shit. A beginner surfer doesn't paddle out at Pipeline because it's not an effective way for him to get waves and he'll likely get hurt.

Sometimes what is best is cheap. Don't get lost in the mental masturbation of these exotic compounds. Even the more experienced guys would be a lot better served focusing on diet and training vs all the effort they put into thinking about exotic cycles.

Regardless of funds even for an intermediate guy it is very hard to beat any of these and they aren't too expensive:

Test, Nandrolone (deca/npp), dbol
    Test, tren, masteron

Really expensive good cycles would be test, primo, Anavar but honestly it likely won't cut you as well as #2 above nor bulk you as well as #1 above. It will be very expensive and low sides with good effectiveness (run primo high enough and drop the var too if you care about lipids).

eje1990 likes this.
  10. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Got nothing to do with you. You’ve fielded the same answer, as others have before you, and many choose to ignore it. Being ignorant and making a mistake are two different things. It is harsh. Because every new one of these that pops up starts the same and most end with the OP challenging the intelligent advice of seasoned members (users).

$ won’t determine the ideal cycle until you’re 250lbs+ and can fuck with more compounds and more volume, gH, etc.

Where I am currently, food costs me 4x what my monthly gear use does. Consider that. You’re 6’. Your gear use won’t mean much until you’re prepared to eat like a filled out 6 footer. Your first cycle should cost ~$200 for a few vials of test, pins, hcg, anti-e, and pct.

eje1990 likes this.
  11. GMTPepsi

GMTPepsi Junior Member

Thanks for the reply guys! Really appreciate it.

How about HGH? Anyone tried that out? I know it doesn't have the same drastic effect as test for example - and that it takes about 3-6 months to feel/see any visible results.

Best regards,

12. Monstar

Monstar Member

HGH alone is not impressive in the opinion of most - HGH matters for more experienced people also running anabolics and potentially slin. If you want to use PEDs try 500mg of test for 12 weeks. Keep your money in your wallet...it doesn't matter as the drugs are relatively cheap and inconsequential if you have a good income.

master.on and eje1990 like this.
  13. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

If money wasn't an object?

A personal chef with an excellent resume in fitness nutrition and the best coach that money can buy.

Gear is cheap.

14. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Man I'm really not trying to be a dick. But you've been lifting for half a year/year. And you're asking about AAS?? You got the answers. Eat. Lift. And down the road 500mg test E/C a week.

You say thanks for the reply (then completely ignore it)

Then ask about HGH?? At 20%bf... I'm not talking shit on you. But diet and proper training is all you need right now. There was ONE guy I've seen heed advice. Everyone said come back in 3 years. And he did.

Eat well. Sleep well. Lift hard. Maybe get a coach.

15. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

That thread almost brough a tear to my eye. That dude will do well.

eje1990 and Mac11wildcat like this.
  16. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

I didn’t even see the 20% bodyfat. At 6’ you have only 160lbs of lean mass. That’s so far away from natural potential it’s staggering. Everyone starts somewhere, I’m glad you’re on the journey to improve yourself, but PLEASE drop the thought of gear, drop 10% bodyfat, add 20-30lbs of muscle naturally over the next 3-4 years. And then come back ready to reap the rewards of your first cycle.

Do not waste your natural potential..it can never be recovered and gives a base for your move to AAS.

Fryguy and eje1990 like this.
  17. Serono

Serono Member

Since you have money, hit up @Atlas_Physiques and get started on a proper diet and training program. In a year or two of hard training, if you are still involved in this lifestyle, revisit this question.

18. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

Wish I had the money to throw at a coach/nutritionist...

eje1990 likes this.
  19. GMTPepsi

GMTPepsi Junior Member

When i'm writing "Thanks for the reply" i'm not completely ignoring it. I'm reading it, processing it, thinking about and keeping it in the back of my mind.

I truly appreciate all of the answers, and every answer is being processed in my mind, and is helping me to take the right decision!

And right now, the decission is (due to all of the replies) that Test and AAS is far too early for me.

Thanks.

eje1990 likes this.
  20. Worf

Worf Member

Personally I had 5 years of training before touching gear. This is a life style not a seasonal thing. No 10 weeks of training camp before a fight. No taking 4 months off, no gaining 20 lbs between fights.

10-12 weeks Test E/c 400-500mg week

If you got money burning a hole in your wallet, where I would spend the money would be on pct and ancillaries. This is where most first timers fuck up. I know I did. Get adex and letro, hcg, clomid nolvadex, torem, etc. You may not need all of them. If you end up needing them you wont have two weeks to wait on a pack to realize you need letro because you got a gyno lump.