Igf-1 bloods question

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by jJjburton, Oct 22, 2019.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So if my baseline was at 218 igf-1.

would 3 iu be enought to surpass that number. I dont want to take hgh and get the same igf1 or thats pointless.

2. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

It should. Have you ever done growth before to get reference? If not I would dose it at 3iu a day and pull bloods 3-4 weeks after starting. It all depends on how your body response to it. Everybody metabolizes differently.

So to speak if I did 3iu and score 4’s you may score high 2’s or vise versa. Hope that helps

Crossfire and jJjburton like this.
  3. jJjburton

Ok so i have never ran hgh before my baseline is 218.

4. jJjburton

I will indeed get bloods like you said. At 3iu then.

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  5. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

My baseline 6 months off I believe was 250’s so I as well have high levels myself. I would still run it and pull bloodwork 3 iu of good growth should bring those numbers up higher than baseline

jJjburton likes this.
  6. jJjburton

So does igf1 return to how they were originally. Unlike test where you cant recover really.

7. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I’m not sure about that. I would think with age and consumption with your body relying on what you are injecting could hurt your baseline over time. This is why I buy a shit ton just in case lol

jJjburton likes this.
  8. Black Beard

Black Beard Junior Member

Expected increase per 1 IU is 100 ng/mL of IGF-1, so 3 IU should get you somewhere around 300 ng/mL, more or less.

Certain things like poor nutrition, SERM use, tren/deca and other things can lower the IGF-1 increase. HGH tells the liver and other tissues to produce IGF-1. If you have compromised liver health from hepatitis/alcohol or medication abuse, IGF-1 levels can be negatively affected.

jJjburton likes this.