IGF-1 levels 3 week

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by JMac132, Sep 2, 2018.

1. JMac132

JMac132 Junior Member

42 urs old. So I have been using GRF 1-29 and GHRp-2 for 3 weeks. 100 mcg grf and 200 2 once in eveneing for bed. Tested igf-1 levels and they were 193 with ref range 76-213. No experience with peptides but plenty with anabolics. Now unfortunately I was only testing to make sure source and gear was legit but since I do not have baseline I am wondering. I am on TRT and get blood work often and can confirm my natty HGH is very low. Any opinions?

2. gear shef

gear shef Member

Got to get those baseline bloods. Whether it’s legit or not..your on the high end of normal

3. JMac132

JMac132 Junior Member

Yep I thought It would be obvious like test. Do IGF levels continue to rise cumulatively on peptides with time?

4. gear shef

gear shef Member

To my understanding yes, until the level off.

5. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

Since you knew your natural levels are low I'd say that you are using decent peptides. Especially when you are only doing one dose before bed. I've never really noticed any results at that dosage but it's still doing something for anti-aging purposes.
    What are your goals for using the peptides?

6. JMac132

JMac132 Junior Member

I need to be able to work out as pain free. Years of motocross have done tremendous damage to joints, ligaments, rotator cuff. Might just run EQ.

7. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

You're wasting your time and money with peptides. Get some legit GH

8. JMac132

JMac132 Junior Member

My PM’s are open.