IGF-1 LR3 chat room

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Mayne, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Mayne

Mayne Member

I am already on rhGH from back in June and MK-677 beginning of the month. I made a list of things which may indicate igf-1 LR3 working which I will look at.

2. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Ok awesome, looking forward to hearing back

3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This made me laugh. I guess you’ll be Ronnie Coleman by Christmas.

TNotch347 likes this.
  4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

In for your results. Anything that isn’t measurable is worthless, so I appreciate your effort to quantify.

5. Cakedup

Cakedup Member

I'll be bigger than Ronnie Coleman by Christmas I'll be 6 ft 1 220 lb Ronnie has nothing on me.lol.

You got me misunderstood bro I'm not saying on the biggest guy or anything like that. All I'm saying is that I GF has worked for me personally and many people I know. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I'm okay with that.

The other way you had me misunderstood is I'm not a dick head I'm not trying to be ignorant or smartass. I'm sorry you guys took it like that but that's not what I meant..

When I said everyone is built different I didn't mean size muscle and stuff like that I meant the way everyone thinks is different..

6. Cakedup

Cakedup Member

Can I ask you a few questions brother?

Why are you dosing every other day as opposed to every day?

Also not that it's wrong because exactly what I take is 100mcg, but what made you pick that I'm out to take?

Also are you site injecting into the muscles in your training that day or just regular injections and Sub-Q or IM?

7. Mayne

Mayne Member

Yea alright I chose EOD because I will be on a John Meadows like chest dominated training because I wanna bring it up to par with my entire body (chest being my lagging body part). I will be training chest EOD and chose to inject igf-1 LR3 bilateral on chest day.

100mcg because 50 EOD would be low(?) I may venture into a choice of 66 instead and run longer, haven't put my mind onto one yet at all. And keep in mind I am checking my vendor quality once I have IGF-1 LR3 which I know works on my own body I will play around.

Answered your 3rd question above already yeah and IM I have thought about microdosing (dat protocol) but I think it would be too much initially maybe later on. I am a believer in the autocrine approach choice with IGF-1 LR3 which ChestRockwell also mentioned in an article

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  8. Mayne

Mayne Member

A lot more on it online

9. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Following. Look forward to see how that works for ya @Mayne

10. Mayne

Mayne Member

Alright yesterday I made my initial injection, 100mcg bilaterally in chest measured BG 30 min later went from 97 to 86 but it may have been natural insulin release because of the meal I ate. I yawned a bit more but nothing too noticeable really. 1 hour later on my way to my gym I felt my chest kinda tight and my arms heavy like under compression from my top and then had a weird anxiety and experienced eye floaters which went away in a min but made me trippy.

Now in the gym warming up everything normal but while stretching I felt my chest extremely much better than before. Went on to incline bench and half way through pumped like I just had my entire workout done. It may have been because I chose adding more glycerin to my pre workout on that day but I imagine 10 ml more from 20 to 30 wouldn't have made that much difference but anyway I will change it back and check what it will be like next chest day.

Next day I woke up with my chest feeling like I had trained it just beforehand and I checked my fasted BG but it hadn't moved maybe it will take more time for that changing in value. All in all I think I have igf-1 LR3 but I would like to experiment with it more until I make my mind.

Anyone experienced with it and you know any way to check it more than just empirically please let me know.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  11. Mayne

Mayne Member

I am now more than half way through my initial vial and my AM BG dropped from 100 to, at a random day, even in the low 70. Injected bilateral in each bicep the other day and the pump had me in awe. What I am on now: 200mg test enanthate weekly, 300mg tren hex weekly, 4 IU rhGH daily, 20mg MK-677 daily, 100mcg igf-1 LR3 EOD. Would be interesting to know if it will help with running rhGH higher, like 10 IU for one month then half that with IGF-1 LR3 and change back again.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    B Ware likes this.
  12. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So in your opinion what are your thoughts on igf-1LR3? What have you noticed as far as body recomp? I'm very intrigued and thankful for your feedback.

13. johntt44

johntt44 Member

May I ask how the mk677 is treating you? I've had some here but haven't pulled the trigger on it. Thanks!

14. Sworder

Sworder Member

Have you guys seen tren before and after photos? Pretty amazing huh?

Have you guys seen igf-1 before and after photos? Hmm... I wonder why not..

Weights and B Ware like this.
  15. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Was thinking it will probably be like hgh but a bit more profound? Ive read so many mixed reviews.

I'm currently almost 5 months into my first hgh run and I wouldn't say the results are amazing and could be captured on a photo but let me tell ya, I should of added hgh years ago. My sense of wellness is great and I have lower abs that I haven't seen in a while. With that said, my diet isn't great but my waist line is smaller. Muscle also look fuller. Again, its not a drastic change like tren would give but to me its just a natural looking healthier me.

You are absolutely right though. There isn't any or many hard facts or photos of before and after. I've been to a few different boards trying to find literature and reviews and theres just to much back and fourth on the subject. I assume this is probably due to most may be buying bunk as its not easy to come by but I'm just assuming.

Anywho, it was nice having a productive conversation with you :)

16. Sworder

Sworder Member

I think there is a lot to learn from the things that DO NOT exist if that makes sense.

If we were to presume that igf-1 works so great, wouldn't we see more people using IGF-1 only and not resorting to AAS? There would be an influx in younger people 20s whom become incredibly buff just off growth factors. But we don't see that. For a reason.

17. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Increlex (igf-1) is hard to come by and very expensive from what I’ve heard. IGF-1 LR3 is a peptide that I believe is supposed to have similar actions as insulin. Much easier to find and less expensive. I’ve never ran it, but I believe I’ve read many professionals using IGF-1 LR3 on days they aren’t using insulin. Supposedly it works well. It’s not in the realm of AAS so it’s not a fair comparison. I still don’t know a ton about it or it’s efficacy, but it’s not 1987 anymore. The times have evolved and you can say because Arnold didn’t use it that it’s ineffective.

18. Mayne

Mayne Member

What I would recommend would be to try it yourself because going by other individual experience wouldn't mean much for you. And who would you believe anyway a youtube teenager or an Olympic doctor known to dope? Even today I believe that legitimate igf-1 LR3 would be rolling the dice to have which wouldn't mean it wouldn't be a worthy addition choice anyway. I like to read the information on everything I may be trying before I do but I never go in with that altering my mind. That would just be a placebo waiting to happen. I think it would be nice addition if you are on high IU rhGH for the BG lowering property alone but I think in regard to it being worthwhile addition to gain on I would need more experience with it. All in all I think it did improve my chest and noticeable at that but I had been on only a vial

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  19. Mayne

Mayne Member

Done it both alone and with rhGH the only difference I noticed would be while on rhGH the water retention didn't hit that hard maybe because I already had a bunch of it being on beginning in June and adding the MK-677 later on and the hunger neither but a month on the numb hand thing had me question whether to keep at it or not which may have been the igf-1 LR3 anyway. What are you on with the eventual added MK-677 you have now?

20. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Test, superdrol, and tren. Just started.