igf lr3. Is ANY of it on the market real?

NeedleNoob

I started researching igf-lr3. I have done mk677. I'm very interested in it, but the more I research igf-lr3 the more it seems like no one actually has it!

BigDaddyV

I’ve seen a few reputable sources carrying it. I don’t know much about it is it commonly faked? What is used to fake it? My brother used it for awhile and loved it so I’m going to assume it was real.
that being said, it’s pricey and wouldn’t hgh be more than efficient in what you’re trying to achieve?

NeedleNoob

I’ve seen a few reputable sources carrying it. I don’t know much about it is it commonly faked? What is used to fake it? My brother used it for awhile and loved it so I’m going to assume it was real.
that being said, it’s pricey and wouldn’t hgh be more than efficient in what you’re trying to achieve?
I guess so. I read it was faked a lot

lynks8

From what I've read, X-peptides seems to know what they're doing with LR3. They have a thread on SST with a relevant write-up, and I think they're active on reddit.

FYI: I am NOT vouching for them, just as I would never vouch for any source, since they're all only as good as their last batch... just trying to be helpful to someone looking into something I've spent some time researching.

NeedleNoob

From what I've read, X-peptides seems to know what they're doing with LR3. They have a thread on SST with a relevant write-up, and I think they're active on reddit.

FYI: I am NOT vouching for them, just as I would never vouch for any source, since they're all only as good as their last batch... just trying to be helpful to someone looking into something I've spent some time researching.
Appreciate it

I think most of it is legit, its just not anabolic.

Do an igf 1 test while slamming lr3/des like there is no tomorrow, wont matter. It will not raise igf 1 levels. Only HGH and increlex will
sigmaaldrich dot com : "LONG® R3 IGF-I is a recombinant analog of human insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) that has been specifically engineered for the enhancement of cell culture performance. It is more biologically potent in vitro than either insulin or native IGF-I and has been shown to significantly increase recombinant protein production. It is ideal for both research and large-scale culture systems utilizing serum-free or low-level serum applications. "

There's no data showing it's effectivity or safety for humans. The molecule itself is not native to our body. I wanna know if our body starts producing antibodies to battle the intruder.
The hype surrounding these peptides is based on bro-science or info taken out of context.

Increlex won't raise your IGF-1 much, especially if ran at BB dosages (a few hundred mcg/day) What needs to be mentioned, RH-IGF-1 may not drastically raise your IGF-1 blood plasma levels, but still deliver great results. You can add a few drops of RH-IGF-1 into the testing tube with your blood sample and test it for IGF-1. IGF-1 LR3/DES won't be detected by this method.

BigDaddyV

yes those Chinese have spent millions developing secret compounds to fake HGH and peptides that cost pennies to make. LOL
Well that’s why I’m asking. I don’t see how they would fake it and dude said he’s been looking into it and read it’s commonly faked but I have no idea what they would use in place of it to fake it.
someone recently had a thread about people faking growth hormone with ghrp but that also makes no sense since ghrp in bulk is roughly $15-17 a vial so 10 vials of it would be more than a kit of growth.
I don’t understand all these rumors around these peptides and HGH being faked all the time. I was thinking the same thing, but didn’t wanna just make a joke and look like an idiot lol

stone988

Well that’s why I’m asking. I don’t see how they would fake it and dude said he’s been looking into it and read it’s commonly faked but I have no idea what they would use in place of it to fake it.
someone recently had a thread about people faking growth hormone with ghrp but that also makes no sense since ghrp in bulk is roughly $15-17 a vial so 10 vials of it would be more than a kit of growth.
I don’t understand all these rumors around these peptides and HGH being faked all the time. I was thinking the same thing, but didn’t wanna just make a joke and look like an idiot lol
Forums are full of retards who will believe anything and it just gets repeated over and over. Of course there is bunk compounds. But the notion that there is some secret chemical that can produce igf 1 or serum hgh in a blood test if for the uneducated and foolish. At least there would be 1 single compound test showing said fake compound with the tens of thousands of morons that have claimed this for the last decade. But no there isn’t. Even the nothin that a igf1 test is the best way to test for hgh is false. Other factors and hormones come into play when measuring igf. It’s so cheap to make peptides that making some kind of replica would cost more than the real thing. But this question and debate comes up all the time and it is literally laughable

BigDaddyV

. It’s so cheap to make peptides that making some kind of replica would cost more than the real thing. But this question and debate comes up all the time and it is literally laughable
This is exactly what I thought. I’m pretty new to forums but not bodybuilding and I know quite a few people that have used a lot of hgh and various peptides and they never mentioned them being fake. They only had good things to say, then I go these forums and I see loads of people talking about fakes but it just didn’t add up to me.
Thanks for clarifying

I think there is a legit Long chain IGF-1 out there and its called Iplex, from a nice pharma company called Ipsen, the same that brands Mecasermin aka Igf1 as Increlex.

I dont care a fuck about what people say “increlex isnt anabolic because i read this and that” one day i ll try legit Increlex out of a fridge, from a legit pharma and not from ugls, and will see.

Good luck with all those bullshit products out there, igf1, igf1 DES , igf1 LR3 ecc

soon i ll try legit pharma HGH from Pfizer and will see how it compares with some generic i tried. I dont give a fuck anymore about theory / whatever. Empiricism the only way, i already wasted lot of money on theories etc. I dont wanna even know the reasons why a “good” generic is different from a pharma one. A Pharma one is made in a way, from start to finish, an UGL oneis made in another way.
I dont give a fuck even about igf1 levels ecc...

Soon ill try opti.. if i think its good then power to me and power to Opti. then i ll try a Pfizer pen too and see. Maybe i could use both.

i ll keep you updated guyz

I think there is a legit Long chain IGF-1 out there and its called Iplex, from a nice pharma company called Ipsen, the same that brands Mecasermin aka Igf1 as Increlex.

I dont care a fuck about what people say “increlex isnt anabolic because i read this and that” one day i ll try legit Increlex out of a fridge, from a legit pharma and not from ugls, and will see.

Good luck with all those bullshit products out there, igf1, igf1 DES , igf1 LR3 ecc

soon i ll try legit pharma HGH from Pfizer and will see how it compares with some generic i tried. I dont give a fuck anymore about theory / whatever. Empiricism the only way, i already wasted lot of money on theories etc. I dont wanna even know the reasons why a “good” generic is different from a pharma one. A Pharma one is made in a way, from start to finish, an UGL oneis made in another way.
I dont give a fuck even about igf1 levels ecc...

Soon ill try opti.. if i think its good then power to me and power to Opti. then i ll try a Pfizer pen too and see. Maybe i could use both.

i ll keep you updated guyz
I’m going to be running a similar comparison, albeit for recovery from rotator cuff AND labrum repair. 1 month Zomacton, 1 month opti, 1 month geno(hopefully it’s real), 1 month other generic, all 3iu/day, dosed at 6iu EOD.

BigDaddyV

I’m going to be running a similar comparison, albeit for recovery from rotator cuff AND labrum repair. 1 month Zomacton, 1 month opti, 1 month geno(hopefully it’s real), 1 month other generic, all 3iu/day, dosed at 6iu EOD.
Have you done the eod protocol before? I’m new to hgh and currently also doing 6iu eod. I like it a lot and have read studies about why it’s optimal I just want to hear your past experience

malfeasance

I think most of it is legit, its just not anabolic.

Do an igf 1 test while slamming lr3/des like there is no tomorrow, wont matter. It will not raise igf 1 levels. Only HGH and increlex will
Just curious if you have tested this yourself?

Would a blood test for IGF-1 pick up a different compound like IGF-1LR3? Real IGF-1 LR3 is supposed to bind to IGF-1 receptors but avoid binding to binding proteins (which gobble up IGF-1 pretty quickly).

Have you done the eod protocol before? I’m new to hgh and currently also doing 6iu eod. I like it a lot and have read studies about why it’s optimal I just want to hear your past experience
Been running it about a month or so, not long enough to really notice a difference, was running 5/2 previously, and only for about 6 weeks, so, not much in the way of reference.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts