I'm on TRT without doing any blood work. How long til I ded?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Stanfoo, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

Had all the symptoms of low T from teenager to now (27). I FINALLY decided to start TRT (self medicate, UGL gear). Plan is to stay on 250mg/week for life, and do some 500mg blasts every now and then for the gains. I know 250mg is high for a TRT dose, but I like my numbers high. Doubt it's too high that it'l screw me over.

I never did blood work and probably won't ever, cause Canada laws makes it a pain in the ass. Too troublesome having to convince a Doc.

To my knowledge the only real dangers I have to look out for is high blood pressure and hematocrit. I'll monitor my blood pressure at home, and also take grape seed extract which should hopefully keep hematocrit in check.

How long do you think I have left on this earth? Honestly I'm pretty sure I can get by without doing any bloods.

2. Eman

Eman Member

If you continue on your current path, as planned... You'll probably have significantly less time here than you originally would have.

Your logic skills cracked me up on a few things though... Like, "always having low test symptoms." So you just start "TRT". Or cruising at 250mg per week because, "you like your numbers high."

Best of luck.

Worf, Naugahyde, Dr JIM and 10 others like this.
  3. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

Nah I didn't instantly resort to TRT. After I ascertained that I (probably) have low T, I tried my hardest to fix it naturally by making better lifestyle changes (diet, lifting (not new to lifting, been doing it on and off for 4 years), supplements, etc). Did that for 8 months but low T symptoms remained. I also took clomid for 6 weeks and it didn't do shit but give me eye floaters. I really didn't want to resort to pinning for the rest of my life, but aint got any other choice if I want to live a normal life.

You got me on that one.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  4. Michael7

Michael7 Member

It's hard to say, I don't know what the life expectancy of a Troll is.

TRT, Pinner, cochino and 6 others like this.
  5. Stanfoo

Stanfoo Member

Pls learn what the definition of troll is, makes you look stupid when you misuse words. Or perhaps you didn't realize that wasn't a serious question?

6. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There was a kid that hit a granite block just under the surface of the water out at the Westford quarries when I was a young teenager. He jumped from around 20' up and it killed him. This thread reminds me of that. If you're not a troll you're a moron. Get a fucking blood test.

Worf, coz, OldmanRob and 6 others like this.
  7. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

You’ll probably be dead before dawn. This is the time to bust out the savings (if you have any) and spend it on expensive hookers.

Robfromga, Savagesteve and 350lift like this.
  8. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Hey hey its a mix.

Sensations/symptoms and blood work.

Blood work is not the key of universe.

OP a collegue of Dr Scally called nelson vergel suggest 200mg to avoid donate blood and forget hematocryt troubles.

ScruffMcBuff likes this.
  9. ScruffMcBuff

ScruffMcBuff Member

Bloodwork is key with TRT. You really should try and get a script. Have long have you been taking AAS prior to this? Have you got your pituitary gland checked? also you should get a sleep study done to see if you have sleep apnea which could be the culprit as well. Best of luck. They always say to start the dose low 125mg then increase if you must. 150mg should be max for TRT.

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Bloodwork is not key of universe? Google translate butchered that. You meant to say you are a fucking idiot who loves the taste of cock.

OldmanRob, Sp2.0 and hurricane like this.
  11. 350lift

350lift Member

u alrdy ded boyo

12. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

@brutus79:

Whats your problem bud?

Seriusly,do you have epistemology updated knowledge 'bout science?

Nelson Vergel advice was to me the only serius advice regard steroids dosage.Dosage is a very important and controversial point.

At least I'm sure if a Dr.Scally's colleague say that advice about 200mg in a SERIUS BOOK is due there are reasons to reasoning.

cheers

13. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Dont piss him off. He will start posting in perfect English. lol

Jankauskas, Sp2.0 and hurricane like this.
  14. Breakneck

Breakneck Member

Without blood work you're flying blind.

Did you start taking anything yet?
    If not you should get blood work done beforehand.

Going forward if you end up doing this you need to monitor bloods regularly.

Imo you can't be that educated on this topic with the plan you've stated here.
    Your way is like going back to the 80's when those guys never knew bloods did anything and pct wasn't a thing and guys just took whatever doses.
    You have a mountain of info on this site and you're admitting to being crazy lazy about your health and you'll be beat on for that.

15. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Lol ok:rolleyes:

16. In case it's not obvious, it's not your generous dose that people are giving you a hard time for. It's this statement.

It's not hard at all, what province are you in? I can easily tell you where you can find the names of new doctors just opening their practices who are looking for patients (hint: a local pharmacy maybe?). Almost all of them will help monitor your health on your gear use journey.

If not, then I can share with you a private self-pay fully anon option. Not cheap, you're looking @ around $200 for a CMP but it could prevent a catastrophic event from taking place, and results go un-reported to GHIP so no concerns for medical records.

I'm beginning to think many of the fellow Canadian's who claim "its too hard to convince a doc" haven't even tried at all, or didn't try very hard. You're the one taking the health risk, if you don't want to put in the leg work and take the risk, fair game. I believe you should be able to ride a motorcycle without a helmet too, so take it for what it's worth.

Logan44551 likes this.
  17. OldmanRob

OldmanRob Member

I like high numbers too, to me to up my shit.....jk, but it sounded cool

18. TRT

TRT Member

This thread! Lol the responses are why I even clicked on it in the beginning.

Get him @brutus79

19. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

20. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member