I'm Quitting Kratom After A Year Straight!!!! Fuckin Sucks!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jrock83, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Jrock83

Jrock83 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What's up guys. So know a lot of you guys have talked about Kratom use. I've been on this shit(Kratom) for a year straight...all day every day, and it's just time for me to lay it down. I'm not gaining like I should on it because it suppresses my appetite, my wife hates it, I'm starting to rely and depend on it for happiness...and I'm just done. I am a recovering IV drug user...meth to be exact, so anything I do, I do balls to the wall. I've got almost 3 years clean from alcohol, weed, and narcotics, and now I'm quitting Kratom. Today is day 2 for me being Kratom free, and it's tough. I'm tired, runny nose, watery eyes, anxiety, cravings, the works. I've been through worse, and I know it will pass, but I was just wondering if any of you guys have had the same type of come downs while coming off of Kratom?

2. tengtren

tengtren Member

Kratom withdrawals are similar to heroin withdrawals

You in for a big ole fucked up time for a week or two buddy

Just hang on and remember it will end, and you won't die from it

You'll be alright man

T-Bagger, NorthMich and Jrock83 like this.
  3. Jrock83

Damn...I was afraid someone was going to tell me that lol. Oh well...when it's time, its time

T-Bagger and tengtren like this.
  4. tengtren

tengtren Member

Yep, forget the shit even exists man

I think it has legit use but not for addicts

T-Bagger, sinewave3 and Jrock83 like this.
  5. Jrock83

Exactly. Thanks bro. I'm gonna try and hit the gym later, and I'm going to leave my fucking soul in that place. I forgot what working out was even like off of Kratom. I bet I will like it more now

T-Bagger, tengtren and Fryguy like this.
  6. Fryguy

Fryguy Member

You got this bro. Don't forget that if you do feel like shit, it's only temporary.

T-Bagger and Jrock83 like this.
  7. valuum

valuum Member

How far down did you taper to? As an expert opiate addict I would always recommend a taper. For me it isn't the intensity of withdrawal that fucks me up, it's the length of withdrawal. A week of true sickness (like from a monster H habit, sub habit, or done habit) just doesn't fit in to most people's lives.

I'm gonna try to quit over christmas break. I drink about 14 grams a day.

LOL, in the parole violator program my buddy had day passes for work. He was eating kratom and smuggling caps back in his ass, eventually the staff caught wind and cut off his day passes. I asked him how many caps he had been eating a day at work.
    "about 80"

he was miserable for a few days.

8. Jrock83

I would say I was taking anywhere from 20 to 30 grams of powder a day. Monday through Thursday I went down to one heaping spoonful in the morning...then yesterday a dropped it. I've been on H before, and what I'm feeling is nowhere near the hell you feel coming off of H. I'm hoping that it subsides by Monday for work. I'm the president of a commercial landscape company, and I built this company to what is is now, but I was on Kratom. I just hope I don't lose my edge and drive you know.

Btw...your homeboy was taking about 40 grams a day...that's a little more than me. So if he felt like hell for a few days, I hope I'm looking at the same.

T-Bagger likes this.
  9. Dax

Dax Member

Stay strong brother and remember pain is weakness leaving the body!

10. sinewave3

sinewave3 Member

Wow that sounds intense! Thanks for posting this as a reminder for everyone. Kratom is legal most places but is still some strong shit! And people be careful if you have had substance probs in the past. My little bro went through the same thing...

Sounds like you kicked way worse stuff and came out on top. Keep us posted man. You got this!

11. Jrock83

Thanks guys

12. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Scary stuff man. I bought a kilo of kratom like 8 different strains just in case it was made illegal. That's like 18 pounds lol. I've only used it a few times over the past year. Cant really get into it, I guess I'm lucky I don't have an addictive personality.
    Also have 42 loritab pills, never have an urge to use them. Need them for end of the world pain meds.
    Also have pounds and pounds of poppy heads. Again never use it. End of the world pain management.
    Best bet bro is just get the F off this stuff. You'll need it for end of the world brother.

13. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Where do you get and what do you do with poppy heads???

14. Pretty sure you can buy poppy pods at many flower shops or online, they sell them for flower bouquets. They’re dried so you can’t really cultivate h from or extract pure morphine etc but it is possible to make a mild opium tea.

15. valuum

valuum Member

The glory days of pods are long gone. There used to be a few ebay sellers from arizona that sold super strong pods, sold as decorations but clearly cultivated as a drug. I know people get the seeds and make an extraction.

16. Jrock83

You can get a coffee grinder and grind them up real fine and boil them into a tea. I've done this before and was pretty fucked up from it. Almost had the feeling of a long lasting opiate high. Pretty crazy actually

17. valuum

valuum Member

Yeah it's a morphine alkaloid high. The dope I got for the past 3 years has been all fent, no actual heroin. The heroin/morphine high is totally different than pharma opiate highs in my opinion.

18. Jrock83

I had my day with that shit man...and never again will I go back to that. H is a whole different monster. After the withdrawals I had all night last night from kicking this Kratom, it took me back to the times I kicked H cold Turkey. No fucking bueno

19. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Stay strong my man.

Jrock83 likes this.
  20. nervje

nervje Member

Im sorry for going slightly offtopic but whats kratoms use in training or general?

I saw enhanced athlete using it and thought its similar to weed, just there for making you recover better and ease pain or so, never wouldve thought it makes you addicted?