I'm thinking about writing a new steroid book.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by S.B.C, Apr 5, 2020.

1. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

I'd welcome feedback on what you'd be interested in reading about ?

2. little

little Member

How To combines dhts Test derivs and 19nor to make a holy synergy

EazyE, Elistheman, Blange89 and 2 others like this.
  3. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

Thanks for the feedback, that's beyond my personal knowledge but is the kind of thing I want to ask the "gurus" during interviews.

little likes this.
  4. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Great question.

Well a good topic would be the philosophical battle between Crisler and Scally regarding HGC. A new chapter to the anabolics. or the Meso scriptures or something.

EazyE and S.B.C like this.
  5. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

Thanks again, Crisler and Scally would both be good suggestions for interviews, perhaps I could even get them to debate the topic.

Years back I helped out with the early editions of William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS books.

Not quite sure what the Meso scriptures refers to ( the homepage articles perhaps ) ?

chileandawg likes this.
  6. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Just a joke about the Michael Scally erudition and the good fellows. The meso´s honesty is priceless.

About topic, yeah, after all crisler is death and was a steroid gurú. My only dissapoint with Michael, is the cannabis issue. I dont like smoking, i used cbd sometimes.

7. Villain

Villain Member

If Scally would so indulge you, I’d love something to be dedicated to his study he did on how Anadrol was used to burn fat - dosing protocol, other AAS or AI used, diet, workout regimen, etc.

Blange89 likes this.
  8. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dont forget about the copious amounts of cocaine you use.

OP, do you plan to make this as an audiobook or normal text edition?

MindlessWork and ickyrica like this.
  9. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

No way :D , your personal concept about my moral is terrible.

I ´m a meditator practice about of lot of years. Using only natural stuff asides steroids,of course.

10. little

little Member

Also you say a new book, is there a first one available?

11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Enlarged clits and the ability to control their movement.
    You're a fucking faggot.

12. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

as I hate the sound of my own voice it def won't be an audiobook unless I can find an actor to read it.

I'd prefer traditional print depending on costs ( it's been long time since I checked them, print on demand might work too ).

PDF would probably make the most sense as I intend it to be free. Considering paid advertising to fund printing but that can of course lead to accusations of bias etc

13. Villain

Villain Member

Remember, this is about steroids, not glory holes or homosexuality, so don’t try to add a chapter or two about it.

MindlessWork and chileandawg like this.
  14. Villain

Villain Member

You realize most audio books have famous people or hired people to do the talking, right?

Logan44551 likes this.
  15. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

Great, no problem, I´m in the icky-team. Good intentions bad phrases.

16. Villain

Villain Member

So now you’re trying to say Icky is gay?

17. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

So are you szchizophrenic?

18. Villain

Villain Member

You said you are in the Icky team, but you’re gay and love glory holes. So either you are saying you’re straight or Icky is gay.

19. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

new as in published / written by someone new.

my only published writing has been for video game magazines and a certain UG newsletter that is long gone.

little likes this.
  20. little

little Member

@ButtCheeks when you say interview gurus, who do you mean? Scaly? Or the likes of Hany Rambod?

edit: @S.B.C