I'm thinking about writing a new steroid book.

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by S.B.C, Apr 5, 2020.

1. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

I'll put the feelers out and see if I can get a friendly intro to Scally.

Villain likes this.
  2. Villain

Villain Member

Let me clarify: I don’t mean dedicate something to him other than actually have a dedicated chapter discussing his study on AAS & obesity - just to make that clear, in case I gave a wrong impression.

S.B.C likes this.
  3. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

Obviously would love to get the big name contest gurus ( the steroid gurus will be easier though ). I'm hoping some of them will consider anonymized interviews.

4. little

little Member

He had them on 3 months of Anadrol 50/100/150 with what I’d consider substantial results. I’m interested in that too @S.B.C

I’d like to know his take on the quality of raw? Whoever was in that study I’d assume was prescribed the Anadrol by scally and obtaining it from a compounding pharm who have access to raws that aren’t from panda and crew

my point is, am I going to get similar results from my ugl Anadrol vs I were to go pick it up from a pharmacy

S.B.C and Villain like this.
  5. little

little Member

Right, wouldn’t expect them to put there name on whatever info they gave

S.B.C likes this.
  6. little

little Member

That is the fucking million dollar question that I go back and fourth on.. ugl vs pharm. America pharm vs Turkish pharm etc.. I’m i ever truly getting accurate dose gear? I gave up and now home cook my gear, now the question is of raw quality ie impurities, heavy metals, specific compound formula patents

7. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

the UGL vs pharma debate has been raging for years I'm not sure an MD would be the best guy for the answer as they have massive bias towards pharma. It's a great question to put to someone with a master’s degree in pharmaceutical chemistry or similar qualification though.

My personal take is that if a UG tablet is adjusted for dosage based on purity testing of raws ( prior to production ) and that the raws used don't contain any impurities that have negative effects in humans and that the same quality of excipients / disintegrants / dyes etc is used in the tablet production then the products will be equally effective. ( the press needs to be operated correctly too to make sure the tabs all weight the same etc)

Of course that's a lot of IFs which is why buying the pharma version if available and within your budget makes sense to most users.

8. Villain

Villain Member

It doesn’t even have to be a case of UGL vs Pharma. Look how there are some people who swear the pharma works and they swear generic doesn’t.

S.B.C likes this.
  9. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

I watched a doc on the placebo effect once and was shocked how real it is in some people.

Personally as I've seen soo much near visually perfect fake HG stuff over the years I'm probably biased against it unless I can literally trace it's pedigree to the factory door.

It would be interesting to lab test some gear that people have tried which they swear doesn't work just to see what's actually in it.

Villain likes this.
  10. Villain

Villain Member

I’d be interested to see if a generic was pressed to look just like pharma and given to one of these who swear generics don’t work how they would react.

SomeRandoGuy and S.B.C like this.
  11. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its the same. So ridiculous, people think its not.

Villain likes this.
  12. Villain

Villain Member

I think the only thing that really sets the two apart is the binders and fillers.

jJjburton likes this.
  13. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

I suspect the difference is that most UGLs do no granulation at all. Hopefully someone reading is an expert and can explain in layman's terms how important the granulation process is.

Villain likes this.
  14. Villain

Villain Member

That and the fact that they use something cheap like baking soda.

S.B.C likes this.
  15. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

I just found a several hundred page book all about granulation, all I have to do now is find a few days to read it and i'll be an expert :)

Villain likes this.
  16. Avies48

Avies48 Member

Add in blood viscosity and how to manage blood thickness along with hydration.... And how important cardio is while being on any chemicals

17. martino

martino Member

The topic of erythrocythemia is so complicated that there are still no real definitive answers to the problem and what causes what.

T- stimulates EPO, but we don't see EPO levels increase when tested,
    hepiciden decreases allowing for more iron absorption.

Best answer is that T, DHT and Estrogen all directly stimulate bonemarrow stem cells to increase production.

It's the probably the most commonly faced issue for millions of guys on trt and AAS in general. I self phlebotomize about 700 to 900ml whole blood every 40 days.

Do a rough estimate of my hct by drawing off a 10ml edta anticoagulant tube and let it sit upright for 3-4 days to let the cells separate from plasma to get my estimate of hct which is usually around 65%. Considering the body replaces 125ml of plasma each day and about 25ml of packed rbcs everyday, it doesn't take long before your right back where you started.

If there's something needed in a steroid book, it would be a collection of side effects experienced while on AAS and ancillaries. I'd also throw in a section on home brewing, capping raws, sterilization filtration, interview sources that have extensive experience.

S.B.C, Oldschool and Avies48 like this.
  18. martino

martino Member

The sections I think could be done without too much work.

Legal aspects of possessing AAS. Units of Delivery, charges for oils vs raws, quantities, minimum sentencing guidelines. How to drastically decrease the odds of getting caught (search and seizure 4th amendment, traveling with AAS in a vehicle). Never say a word to the cops, always ask for your attorney while remaining silent. Cops are never your friends, they are always your sworn enemy. Risks of international and customs, controlled delivery. How to completely avoid accepting a pack when they insist you sign (I can't sign because my immune system is compromised and I can't touch anything), how to destroy your evidence, how to brew with out a scale so you don't get accused of trafficking if you do get busted.

How to pack your gear and store it for long term storage, prepping with mylar bags, oxygen absorbers, storage containers.

Crypto Currency, how to avoid detection, constantly changing wallets, avoiding exchange charges appearing on your bank account...ect.

Most of the books on AAS are written from a medical standpoint, but there's a crap load of guys that want to know how to really get the job done, not just your lipids will get worse and your balls will shrivel.

Silentlemon1011 and S.B.C like this.
  19. S.B.C

S.B.C Member

@martino if you keep going like this I'm going to have to bring you on board as a co-author :) Thanks for such comprehensive feedback. I will try and cover many of the issues you've suggested.

20. chileandawg

chileandawg Member

@Villain gett off mofo, pathetic post. Gett off seriously.

Oldschool likes this.