In need of a Good Pre Workout

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by EatMyWennie, Sep 3, 2018.

1. EatMyWennie

EatMyWennie Junior Member

Any good Pre Workouts out there.
    Have been using esp extreme but no longer working even with a full scoop. Looking into buying "Bucked Up" or there other product "Woke AF". If anyone has any experience with those please share.

2. BIGSWEEZ

BIGSWEEZ Member

Juggernaut nutrition makes apre workout called "irate" that's fucking nuts...I won t take it during the week because I need sleep but on a Saturday I will...after the gym I need go outside and work in the yard for 6 hours.

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  3. EatMyWennie

Haha sounds good. Thanks for the reply gonna pick some up and give it a try. You recommend any flavors?

4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I've heard 5 percent nutrition has some good ones. Never tried them so can't say anything positive or negative about them.

5. Brandaddy

Brandaddy Member

I take one called broken arrow. It's not much of a hype you up like crazy pre-workout, but it's pretty well rounded. I usually switch pre-workouts every time I run out but I've used this the last three times in a row and still like it

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  6. If the pre-workout you used had caffeine maybe you have built a tolerance to it. You should take 2 weeks completely off from any source of caffeine and then try again.

As far as pre-workouts go I like to go as simple as possible. I take 300mg of Caffeine paired with Beta-Alanine @3-4g.

EatMyWennie likes this.
  7. EatMyWennie

Yea that probably what I'll do cause even after taking it I'll be tired. So not sure if it's an reversed effect from the caffeine. Cause I notice an energy drink before bed gives me the best night of sleep so gonna hold off for a while.

8. BIGSWEEZ

BIGSWEEZ Member

Anything but blue slushy...its super sweet. I like the grape ade

9. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

You know its hardcore if it's not sold in any of the major supplement stores.

I noticed it has Dmaa. I may give this a try.

10. AnTabolic73

AnTabolic73 Member

I like the ingredient profile in this one.

Brandaddy likes this.
  11. BIGSWEEZ

BIGSWEEZ Member

It's pretty intense...they sell one called "wild" which is irate mixed with disturbed...disturbed is their NO booster.

AnTabolic73 likes this.
  12. EatMyWennie

Wild looks good just add some dmaa to that and your golden

13. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

A friend of mine takes something with around 400mg of caffeine per serving. Can't remember the name but can ask him if you're interested.

14. tengtren

tengtren Member

go into your local mom and pop sup store and use there in house formula. those are usual strong than fuck

15. Js1998

Js1998 Junior Member

Iron addicts, sidewalk Kraka, very very good.

EatMyWennie likes this.
  16. BIGSWEEZ

BIGSWEEZ Member

Attached Files:

17. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

nukklehead and EatMyWennie like this.
  18. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

MuscleFeast primitive pump + energy

EatMyWennie likes this.
  19. i workout at night, after work, so stimulant based pwo's are out of the question.

As funny as it sounds, a banana and 16 oz of water about 15 minutes before go time has actually made a difference.

EatMyWennie likes this.
  20. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

ABD25CDB-D4A0-4E05-9ED4-EFBEF223F43D.png I have not found a more complete pre workout then Nutrabio Pre xtreme.
    The watermelon flavor is awesome!!