Increlex

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Wunderpus, May 30, 2018.

1. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anyone know where to find it? Tough to find from what I'm learning...

2. Eman

Eman Member

I think once you find it, you'll run when you hear the price.

I had read a while back that it was one of the few things more expensive than GH. I'm sure that black market pricing is different, although I'm not sure about cheaper, but from a pharmacy it's around 50k for a few vials.

Not sure how far a few vials gets you or how they're dosed to be honest but, my research ended right about there.

oswaldo salcedo, Wunderpus and Mr.B66 like this.
  3. Wunderpus

JP was saying it's about $2K for 40,000 mcg... If you use 100mcg/day, it's not too crazy.

4. oswaldo salcedo

oswaldo salcedo Junior Member

yes on rats, but there are some muscled rats on professional bodybuilding a lot a of bubble guts freaks

Stimulation of intestinal growth is associated with increased insulin-like growth factor-binding protein 5 mRNA in the jejunal mucosa of insulin-like growth factor-I-treated parenterally fed rats.

------

Enterotrophic effect of insulin-like growth factor-I but not growth hormone and localized expression of insulin-like growth factor-I, insulin-like growth factor binding protein-3 and -5mRNAs in jejunum of parenterally fed rats.

----

Intestinotrophic effects of exogenous IGF-I are not diminished in IGF binding protein-5 knockout mice.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  5. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Wunderpus the risk reward here in your case is not warranted IMO.

I'm even thinking about SPC risks. Even though more studies need to be conducted.

mands

ChestRockwell and Wunderpus like this.
  6. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

As everyone mentioned: the price will make HGH + insulin a far better combo than Increlex for about the same results if not superior

7. Wunderpus

Although I appreciate everyone's concern about price and risk, that's not really part of the equation for me... I'm not looking for financial advice, nor am I seeking health advice in this instance.... Rather, I am curious about Increlex and it's effects on ME....

Logan44551 likes this.
  8. colossus25

colossus25 Member

I have access to it lol not sure on pricing but i literally know someone with some sitting in his fridge....

9. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Only people you will have feedback from is probably on an AIDS forum with people having muscle-wasting disease.

The chances you will find an athlete (on forums) that has used it are slim to say the least

10. master.on

master.on Member

Many top pros actually use Increlex
    It ain't much more expensive than real big-pharma GH

You can get 36-40 ml @ 10 mg/ml for $30-40k
    Increlex Prices, Coupons & Patient Assistance Programs - Drugs.com
    INCRELEX Prescription Price Comparison | Compare Drug Prices | ScriptSave WellRx
    Prices and Coupons for Increlex

That's 400 mg (40ml x 10 mg/ml)
    Supposing a 100 mcg (1/10th of a mg) daily dose ( a high dosage)
    you get 4,000 daily dosages for $40k or less
    that's $10 per day, $300 per month.
    Not that expensive.

IDK if you can buy just one of those 4ml vials at a time, for $4k or so. Good for 40 days @ 100 mcg/ml, or 80 days @mcg/ml.

Again, not that expensive
    and certainly worth trying.