Inject into a vien? What will happen?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by GetRipped, Aug 17, 2011.

GetRipped

GetRipped Junior Member

If I accidentally inject 1cc test prop into a vien what will happen? Not sure if I did but may have. I pushed pin in and I DID aspirate with no blood, but It may have moved a little and entered a vien, everytime I pushed the plunger in I got a wierd feeling in there, cant really explain it but it felt how id expect it to feel shooting into a vien.

Ghandi

Ghandi Junior Member

Relax. I am not a medical professional, but I think if you had done so, you wouldn't be sitting at your comp writing about it. You'd be in hospital or dead

GetRipped

GetRipped Junior Member

That quickly?

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

I have accidentally injected into a vein twice. Not an entire cc but just a small amount. On both occasions, i felt extremely light headed, my heart was racing, i felt like throwing up, i was kinda dizzy and I had a terrible burning sensation in my lungs.

heavyiron

heavyiron Member

Exactly the same for me. The first time was scary, now I just try and relax when it happens. It passes very fast for me. Maybe 1-2 minutes max then its gone.

Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Where did you do the injection?

GetRipped

GetRipped Junior Member

Glute, I didnt get any effects described so I guess I didnt inject in a vein, not sure what the sensation I was feeling was. I musta just passed through a vein

SuWuuu

SuWuuu Junior Member

No...that's just that shiii you feel..lol. Ya'll shouldn't be hitting a vein frequently. Do your research or get a knowledgeable buddy. Shit is real out here!!

chrisotpherm

chrisotpherm Junior Member

Yes you would know if you had injected into a vein as you would feel the symptoms as described above. To avoid this try and aspirate before you inject if you are not sure of your injections. There are plenty of videos o. Hoe to and where bro. Don't freak out as heavy said and you will be fine. If you don't mind what type of gear are u using. AP or BD etc... I love AP products!!!

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

I had aspirated both times and there wasn't any blood at all. That's the weird thing... It happened during a bicep and a glute injection and I think it might have happened once more after a tricep injection but I am not sure...

chrisotpherm

chrisotpherm Junior Member

If you push a needle into a vein and aspirated you would draw blood out. Don't worry to much bro, it is a little nerve racking at times because you only have one body, one life and don't want to jack it up. You will get better and more relaxed with time bro.

Reinheart

Reinheart Active Member

Yes, that's what I am telling you bro. I always aspirate and if there's blood, i use a new needle and I inject into a different spot.

GetRipped

GetRipped Junior Member

Yea I did aspirate, I always do. I passed through a vein, there was blood in the tip of th syringe when I pulled it out but not when I aspirated. And the gear I am using is from a ugl

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.