injectable anadrol dosage vs oral

CAswole

I was reading an article about turinabol and it made reference to an injectable form which ive never seen but it also said that higher doses could be used in the injectable form. Would u think this logic would apply to an injectable drol or dbol vs oral form. I don't know if there's any validity to this but curious to hear opinions.

lucabratzi

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The injectable version is much less toxic than oral. The oral is a c17-aa which is the primary reason for its hepatoxicity. Not to say injectable isn't hepatoxic but it is less than.

CAswole

The injectable version is much less toxic than oral. The oral is a c17-aa which is the primary reason for its hepatoxicity. Not to say injectable isn't hepatoxic but it is less than.
Right that's what i was getting at. Perhaps less toxic and therfore if u wanted to could use a little more.

Wunderpus

That's just not true... They use the same exact raws for the injectable version.

GearGodess

That's just not true... They use the same exact raws for the injectable version.

Yes the raws are the exact same if both micronized. But the big difference is how your body processes it. Oral, you actually end up loosing some potency so by the time it actually hits the blood stream, it's less mgs. If you inject directly into the muscle it by passes the breakdown it does orally and goes straight through so you do not need to use more of it as you get more even taking the same amount...

hope that makes sense

Wunderpus

Yes the raws are the exact same if both micronized. But the big difference is how your body processes it. Oral, you actually end up loosing some potency so by the time it actually hits the blood stream, it's less mgs. If you inject directly into the muscle it by passes the breakdown it does orally and goes straight through so you do not need to use more of it as you get more even taking the same amount...

hope that makes sense
It does, but he's concerned about liver toxicity... Not your body's efficiency regarding it's uptake. Either way the are both equally as liver toxic, you just may need less if you inject it.

However, all injectable anadrol I have run hurts like shit. If you can tolerate the oral, run it.

GearGodess

It does, but he's concerned about liver toxicity... Not your body's efficiency regarding it's uptake. Either way the are both equally as liver toxic, you just may need less if you inject it.

However, all injectable anadrol I have run hurts like shit. If you can tolerate the oral, run it.

To be honest, people are so concerned with liver toxicity and steroids... truthfully, you have WAAAAY higher chances of damaging your liver with alcohol and many other habits than with some steroids.

And personally, why inject when you can have it orally... orals have to be prepped properly not to hurt... partly because most raws are not micronized... that's what hurts like a bitch. Might as well mix your injectable orals with oil and other no ester compounds, make the most of it and your pins and it won't hurt.

Wunderpus

To be honest, people are so concerned with liver toxicity and steroids... truthfully, you have WAAAAY higher chances of damaging your liver with alcohol and many other habits than with some steroids.

And personally, why inject when you can have it orally... orals have to be prepped properly not to hurt... partly because most raws are not micronized... that's what hurts like a bitch. Might as well mix your injectable orals with oil and other no ester compounds, make the most of it and your pins and it won't hurt.
True. But there are some people, myself included, who don't tolerate orals very well.

GearGodess

True. But there are some people, myself included, who don't tolerate orals very well.

That's true.. actually a friend of mine has a friend who can test orals... sounds bad I know, but they can give him any oral steroid and if he pees blood, it's legit. So it sucks for him as he can't use them.

Wunderpus

That's true.. actually a friend of mine has a friend who can test orals... sounds bad I know, but they can give him any oral steroid and if he pees blood, it's legit. So it sucks for him as he can't use them.
Jesus. I just get completely backed up and can't eat or go to the bathroom.

Wunderpus

Yea... he gets bad...and you... hmm that's weird... and even if you change your diet (especially fiber intake) while on orals?
Doesn't help, actually makes it worse! Feels like I have concrete in my intestines. I'm trying an herbal softener right now with anavar, day 3, so far so good! We shall see.