Injectable/micronized winstrol?

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Whoremoans, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Long time no see fellow mesonites. I’ve been looking around the source threads, and I haven’t seen anyone offering winny suspension.? It’s something I’ve always been interested in giving a try, and I was wondering if anyone reputable carries it these days. Also, what kind of experience do you gents have with injectable stanazolol?

TheAnabolicStore likes this.
  2. Eman

Eman Member

I've never used it... primarily because everyone that I have every heard about using it usually resorts to drinking it in lieu of pinning and the subsequent PIP they encounter.

Whoremoans likes this.
  3. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Ahh, so it’s notorious for serious PIP? Comparable to what, I wonder. I’ve never had issue with test suspension, tren base, or various injectable orals (dbol, Anadrol, superdrol). The only PIP that’s ever stopped me was primo ace, 75mg/ml from 24K, and I still managed to tolerate it for a couple weeks. But holy hell, was it painful.

4. Den84

Den84 Member

A great stanozolol water suspension is strombaject Balkan and stanoject sp lab. I tried both and no pip with these . Now I bought stanozolol suspension from hilma but I won't use this summer, because it's not included in my preparation. surely some my friends will use it, so I will be able to give feedback soon

5. Den84

Den84 Member

Exactly it is very rare to find a great stanozolol suspension from ugl... I have had many problems in the past with this kind of molecule... there are few laboratories that can produce a good stanozolol suspension.

6. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’ve had good experience with SP, so I might give that a shot.

7. deepsouthiron

deepsouthiron Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good ole 24k...

Whoremoans likes this.
  8. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I miss that guy, he was top notch.

9. penche

penche Member

I rem that primo ace never again. Ever

Whoremoans likes this.
  10. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Still have like 2 vials of it left, and it’s been years.. stuff was misery. Flu symptoms, and pip that felt like somebody beat the injection site with a ball-peen hammer for 1-2 weeks. Even heavily diluted.

11. tubesox

tubesox Member

I may have a little something for an old timer like you

12. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Sounds good to me brother

13. tubesox

tubesox Member

Its desmas winstrol depot. I'm still waiting on it though, but I took everything he had... soooo

Whoremoans likes this.
  14. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Sounds like a party to me :D

tubesox likes this.
  15. master.on

master.on Member

There's no reason to inject Winny
    It still harms the liver as blood passes trough it.
    It can be just brewed for oral use. And it ain't needed in micronized form for that.

Whoremoans likes this.
  16. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

I’ve always heard that injecting orals avoids a pass through the liver, and is less toxic. Also, injecting them is more effective imo. My body’s digestion, and absorption from eating/taking things orally is ineffective in comparison to injecting.

17. master.on

master.on Member

That's a busted myth
    as long as steroids are already in the blood, all blood passes trough the liver several times in a day.

Whoremoans likes this.
  18. Whoremoans

Whoremoans Member

Fair enough. I never took it as gospel anyhow. Notice I said “I’ve always heard” not that it’s a definitive fact. However, injecting is still more of a guarantee that all of the active compound is going to be used, and not poorly digested.

tubesox likes this.
  19. tubesox

tubesox Member

It avoids the first pass through the liver which is the most stressful part, metabolizing it the first go around. Once its absorbed through the muscle it has been somewhat broken down, that's not saying it isnt hepatoxic. And I completely agree injections are far more efficient. The 30mg I may take orally on superdrol, I'd only have to inject half that to get the same effect if not better, plus much faster. I'm just now trying out injectable Sdrol, and honestly it scared me the first time. I had to leave the gym, that was at 24mg.

20. tubesox

tubesox Member

You have some kind of reference or link? I'd like to find out more on this