Injectable pregnenolone and dhea

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by milord, May 30, 2014.

1. milord

milord Junior Member

Dear Members,

I am looking for information regarding injectable dhea and pregnenolone. I know many of you are lucky to be able to absorb gel or simply take a pill, but I aint.

Please, any relevant information helps!

Riz likes this.
  2. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

Excluding the unbelievable nature of your claim, what is this for?

Riz likes this.
  3. milord

milord Junior Member

Thank you for asking!
    I will try to be very short!
    - I am under doctos supervision
    - I had an undescended right testicle, the operating doctor told me it was not functioning
    - I had a severe 3 times reoccuring varicocele on the left side
    - I had low testosterone levels 250ng/dl and low other hormonal leves (like dhea , progesterone, cortisol, aldosterone)also but what was most interesting my LH FSH levels were also below range allthough they should have been high becaues of my low Test output (maybe a head trauma)
    - I am on testosterone therapy, injected every day, 100mg / week SC, 100IU hcg SC/ daily
    - when measured this way I have zero E2 problems (based on labresoults) , before when injecting every week once, I had severe E2 related problems
    - I tried to elevate my dhea, progesterone and pregnenolone leves (hoping to elevate my cortisol aswell)
    -when trying any oral preparation and transdermal (liposomal and regular), even sublingual and time release I had very severe E2 issues, allthough for short times I felt better beeing not only my E2 elevated but progesterone and cortisol etc. aswell
    - I tried dhea and pregnenolone and progesterone separatelly, I had always lab resoults supporting what I am saying now, all of them raise my E2 levels, I tried doses as litte as 10mg, up to 100- 200mg for all different substances, I also tried to find a top up dose, also tried to dose several times a day. I am a fast metabolizer, anything what comes in to my body gets metabolized fast, leaving me with high E2.
    - because I have very good resoults with injectable preparates, and have zero E2 side effects, I thought I should give a try to injectable dhea and pregnenolone.

Dear Doctor , what is your opinion about injectable dhea and pregnenolone (I have a pharmacy to compund) ? Do you think they could possible solve this problem with E2?

Thank you for your kind answer in advance!

Riz likes this.
  4. Riz

Riz Member

Hello,

What are your current thoughts on DHEA and PREGNENOLONE?

5. Riz

Riz Member

Hey Doctor,

Any current thoughts on the above mentioned compounds?

6. Michael Scally MD

Michael Scally MD Doctor of Medicine

No evidence for use.