Injecting hgh post workout?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Evom1, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

It's recently been recommended to me by a friend to take my hgh immediately post workout, followed by my post workout carbs and protein 45 mins later

I'd just like others input if this is a good idea. Considering I drink an intra workout carb/eaa blend, and then my post workout carbs would be 45mins post hgh injection.

He's done it for a while and loves it. But part of me thinks it would be best just to take it early morning

2. sub7percent

sub7percent Junior Member

Keep in mind peak blood serum is supposed to be about 3 hours after IM injection. This is why I would think about an hour preworkout may be best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayWaWa and Eman like this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

This has always been my logic for pinning at that time.

heady muscle and Mbell4377 like this.
  4. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

I think we get way to caught up in this timing stuff....
    The IFBB pro I spent time with was so haphazard with everything it blew my mind, no special protocols or drug secrets. Just a lot of hard work, food and genetics...

5. sub7percent

Agreed.

GdaddyGains likes this.
  6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I strongly believe that's true as well. I just don't want to use it at a time that might have long term side effects that could be avoided if I did it a different time. Thanks guys

7. Mbell4377

Mbell4377 Member

Then I just inj first thing in the morning, that's what I do

8. BigAli

BigAli Member

AM shots are the best since it's recommended by most of the top rHGH makers. If you refer to their website you will some info on that. But after all GH administration increases IGF1 in your blood gradually and overtime. So pre-workout, post-workout, after lunch, before lunch they are all bro-science. AM shot as it's mentioned by Pharma.

nickels and Mbell4377 like this.
  9. sub7percent

If I'm using it to bulk I'll inject it all in the morning preworkout but if cutting I try and split it throughout the day.

CrispyRockClimber likes this.
  10. JayWaWa

JayWaWa Member

6am and pre workout is the way to roll.

3ml likes this.
  11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Does any one on here inject it post workout? After talking with a few guys thus weekend I realized most of the coaches around here actually recommend it , and that alot of the bigger guys I talked to do it post workout.

12. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I split it, 1/2 dose right when I wake up, and 1/2 dose 45 minutes pre workout... So, 4.5iu 2x a day. If I were running a low dose, I'd probably shoot it 45 minutes pre workout.

13. ChestRockwell

ChestRockwell Member

Perhaps you can provide some more insight as to what your goals are with using GH and what your complete hormone stack looks like...?

Without either of these two pieces of info, it is nearly impossible to come up with an answer for you....

14. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dafuq you talking? Most pharma say: before bed!

15. ProfessorX

ProfessorX Member

HGH approval by FDA for specific uses in children and adults.

(A)GHD - growth hormone deficiency

Prescribed before bedtime

But the most common uses for HGH are not FDA-approved (off-label use)

HRT Clinics will prescribe a.m. dosing (supplement dosing - normal pituitary function)

heady muscle and BigAli like this.
  16. BigAli

BigAli Member

You are a dumbass! That's for the people with GHD..
    Growth hormone shows the highest fat burning efficiency, when your blood sugar and insulin is low. It is because insulin and growth hormone have antagonistic effects on fat tissue. And that's a fact. Since this is a bodubuilding forum lota folks here eat up to half an hour before bed and have high blood sugar before bed.

mr_meanor likes this.
  17. The Rock

The Rock Member

Been using hgh for over a year and just started taking 3 iu at bedtime seems to be working great

marcel.bisschop and Sampei like this.
  18. Sampei

You are the dumbass! No pharma company suggest hgh use for fat loss you idiot! So you will not see them saying: it's best to inject AM for max effect! BecauE they produce it for ppl with hgh deficiency etc.

OFFLABEL USE is what we do with it and no fucking pharma company will have instructions for off label use.

So before saying bullshit and call me a dumbass have a fucking clue of what you are talking.

heady muscle likes this.
  19. Sampei

He wrote: AM shots best as said by pharma company.

Now please explain how a pharma company would suggest off-label use of something that is used to cure ppl of deficiency and not lose fat or increase muscle : /

AM could be the best but sure as hell is not reccomended by Pfizer or Lilly or whatever.

20. Sampei

The important thing of hgh is the damn igf and it doesn't matter when you shoot it. IgF will increase with time and will
    not vary much.

Had an IgF of 500 on 5IU shot bed time. Best sleep of my life and not a zombie like if I was shooting in the morning.

To many wank in your heads, fucking shoot it whenever you prefer and job done.

If ppl were to put all the energy they use wanking on hgh and AAS protocols, on something like training and eating properly I think you will get the best results of your life.

IMHO