Insulin and creatine HCL = big as fuck fast!!!

Demondosage

You guys are highly misinformed. There were guys dropping 50k a year on anabolics alone back in the early 90's, not even counting HGH costs. You don't drop that kind of money on moderate dosages. Genetics? Yea they'll take you only so far. There's crackheads with good genetics too

colossus25

Im just simply pointing out its not so cut and dry. That was the Meadows example. An example of some one who in all honesty is probably pretty average that achieved tremendous results over quite literally 30+yrs trying to get his pro card.
Then you have the other examples of folks doing it in ridiculous short time periods. Drug protocols they may or may not have used is always speculation. But its not always so cut and dry as far as what some one can achieve
The whole point is 10 grams of gear isn't going to make up for shitty genetics. We can argue it all day but it isn't going to change basic human physiology. @mands put it best, he is almost 300lbs and isn't on anything close to what @Demondosage is claiming guys take.

colossus25

You guys are highly misinformed. There were guys dropping 50k a year on anabolics alone back in the early 90's, not even counting HGH costs. You don't drop that kind of money on moderate dosages. Genetics? Yea they'll take you only so far. There's crackheads with good genetics too
Again im not trying to be a dick but you have absolutely no clue about the implications of your claims lol

gr8whitetrukker

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The whole point is 10 grams of gear isn't going to make up for shitty genetics. We can argue it all day but it isn't going to change basic human physiology. @mands put it best, he is almost 300lbs and isn't on anything close to what @Demondosage is claiming guys take.
I always took what he was saying and didnt apply it to EVERYONE.
I have little doubt SOMEONE has tried 10g.

gr8whitetrukker

Oh im 100% sure there is quite a few jackasses that have ran 10 grams but im also 100% sure they didn't last very long.
Then i wont speak for demon but in a highly competitive sporting event i could see some one taking those extremes absolutely i could

mands

What's almost comical about this whole 10 gram argument is you will never in your lifetime know what Jay, Ronnie, Arnold, Phil, etc. took while in their prime.

It's all he said, she said crap. I personally can only tell you what I take and what I advise my clients to take. I can't even be certain they aren't dosing more than I advise them. I hope they wouldn't but you just never know.

mands

JC456

What's almost comical about this whole 10 gram argument is you will never in your lifetime know what Jay, Ronnie, Arnold, Phil, etc. took while in their prime.

It's all he said, she said crap. I personally can only tell you what I take and what I advise my clients to take. I can't even be certain they aren't dosing more than I advise them. I hope they wouldn't but you just never know.

mands

I'd agree with this. I don't think anyone would accuse me of being conservative with my doses, but 10 grams? I've been upto 3g and that shit gets tiring while holding down a job and eating as much as you need to, while interacting with family the way you need to.

However I will say this, I'm privy to what some world class powerlifters are using and the degree of variability in dose is wide. One very famous Brit Powerlifter is on no more than 2g total. Another European Powerlifter, a world class squatter is on at least 1g of Test PER DAY alongside Tren, Deca and orals.

It's variable. Does it happen? Sure. But it's variable.

colossus25

Then i wont speak for demon but in a highly competitive sporting event i could see some one taking those extremes absolutely i could
Yeah but i highly doubt its any top tier guys like demon is trying to claim. Those are guys that are in the top 1% of the genetic elite. Like i said 10 other times already, a few grams is completely believable amongst top level powerlifters and strong men but 10 grams? Lmfaoo just no......

Morefyah

Not sure where you got that... It was more of a metaphor for don't believe what people say when they're selling you something.

I'm all about Amazon prime for supps. :)
Ok good, same here.
I just didn't want to see you get ripped off.
I have a friend who still pays $50 a month for C4, at vitamin shoppe. Smh :eek:

Eman

Lies!!!! You are in GNC every weekend. :)

mands

The last time I was at a GNC the lady asked if I wanted a "gold card" or whatever the hell it is. I said, "no, I don't usually come here I prefer buying my supplements online."

She acted all shocked and told me I shouldn't do that and to support the local business like GNC. I told her when the local businesses like GNC stopped ripping me off I'd be happy to do that.

Haven't been back to one in at least a year.

Except for every weekend, lol.

colossus25

mands
I have kai greene's 2014 regimen handed to me by the guy that supplies him when ever he comes to miami and also sends him care packages to new york. If you want the name pm ill give it to you so you could verify. Don't want to post it up for obvious reasons. It was less than 3 grams of AAS a week and less than 2 grams 4 weeks out. What he was on was shit load of gh and insulin. 8 -10 ius per day.

gr8whitetrukker

I'd agree with this. I don't think anyone would accuse me of being conservative with my doses, but 10 grams? I've been upto 3g and that shit gets tiring while holding down a job and eating as much as you need to, while interacting with family the way you need to.

However I will say this, I'm privy to what some world class powerlifters are using and the degree of variability in dose is wide. One very famous Brit Powerlifter is on no more than 2g total. Another European Powerlifter, a world class squatter is on at least 1g of Test PER DAY alongside Tren, Deca and orals.

It's variable. Does it happen? Sure. But it's variable.
Its always been my perception the Brits were abnormally HEAVY on gear doses. As a whole

Eman

10 ius of gh is a lot more than I've ever ran lol I've heard that Coleman used to run 18ius per day don't know how true that is though.

I've ran 8 before... Not so sure I didn't get hit with some permanent side effects from it either... Yet to be determined. I seem to respond pretty well in regard to IGF levels and GH.

There's guys running a lot more than that though that are no where near a stage let alone an Olympia stage.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts