insulin only cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Newbie321, Jun 19, 2005.

Newbie321

Newbie321 Junior Member

Is taking an insulin only cycle worth it?WIll there be any noticeable gains?
    A sample cycle of starting at 4IUs and adding 2IUs till 10IUs. Also only on workout days...

DonkeyKong

DonkeyKong Junior Member

Oh God...

Youll gain nothing of that but maybe a trip to the land of no return.Bwahahahaha!!!

j martini

j martini Junior Member

I wouldnt expect much unless combined with AAS. Slin is nowhere near as effective as AAS. It is a shutteling hormone and very diet dependant it will accelerate and increase the amount of amino acids that go towards repairing muscle tisssue over time leading to slightly improved gains.

j martini

j martini Junior Member

Agreed, Insulin can be deadly if you dont know what you are doing. But sometimes it receives a bad rap because of people who use it foolishly, if used correctly and researched fully it is very safe.

Before i used insulin i wa terrified of all the horror stories, but i have not had one bad experience with it.

Newbie321

Newbie321 Junior Member

Well AAS no matter how you use it, you will encounter side effects... with slin if u use it 100% correctly and carefully wont see any side effects like with AAS. But ya i agree its gains alone are not worth the hassle anyway.

j martini

j martini Junior Member

Well thats the thing, you might not get any of the minor sde effects of AAS like acne, gyno, testicular atrophy etc, but we dont know what the long term side effects are.
    The same goes for GH, igf1 we have not being using these compounds for long enough to tell.
    You can become diabetic with insulin use thats why it is commonly cycled 4weeks on 4 weeks off but if susceptible who knows there is a lot of unanswerd questions with these compounds, as i said bodybuilders have not being using them long enough to tell.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.