Insulin questions

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by gear shef, Aug 5, 2018.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

My buddy has a shit ton of humalog and said I can have as much as I want for free. I’ve been wanting to do a run of slin along side my other PEDs for a few years now, and I’m now ready.

I’m going to start with post workout injections only. Doubtful I will add anymore than that. Probably going to only work up to 10iu per shot.

Questions that I have are the following:

1) Do you ever use metformin to increase insulin sensitivity?

2) Do you really find benefit in gulping down 20g Creatine with your slin? I can obviously see benefit with some EAA high GI carbs and protein. But is there really a need to a heaps of Creatine, glycerol, leucine etc...

3) If you were only dosing on workout days would you prefer Pre or post workout?

4) what were your results adding slin into the equation

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

1) Do you ever use metformin to increase insulin sensitivity?
    This would be used with gh, not with insulin

2) Do you really find benefit in gulping down 20g Creatine with your slin? I can obviously see benefit with some EAA high GI carbs and protein. But is there really a need to a heaps of Creatine, glycerol, leucine etc...
    No need for an excessive dose of creatine

3) If you were only dosing on workout days would you prefer Pre or post workout?
    Assuming you are running it with gh, I would use a gh/slin pre workout protocol. On that note, I strongly advise against insulin use without gh as you will likely get fat quickly

4) what were your results adding slin into the equation
    It needs to be used with gh and AAS and you must be educated on the risks. Bg monitor and glucose tabs or gel on hand plus a coke or something. It can be an amazing tool, or it can end your life in a half hour. You can inject 3g of test, take 10 Anadrol and 20iu gh and be "fine" ... . . Take a few iu too much insulin and you'll be dead in minutes

Jeremiahflex, bonacris and Morefyah like this.
  3. TRT

TRT Member

Do you have a glucose meter? Glucose tabs?
    Nevermind ^^this asshole got to you first. Lol

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

:D:D:D

TRT likes this.
  5. gear shef

gear shef Member

Thanks @Evom1

Why do you prefer pre vs post?

I do have a glucose meter, my brother is a type one diabetic. He’s going to give me one of his.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

In my experience it's been more effective and also the increased pump during my work out helps me push harder. Also being someone who works out late in the day, I'd like it to fully clear my system before I go to bed.

bonacris and gear shef like this.
  7. bonacris

bonacris Member

Excellent advice.