Int parcel intercepted after been in my local Post O, then returned to Customs

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Yosyrj, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Very weird, my tracking said that my package got intercepted after arrived to my local post office is going back to customs, because intercept service is only for domestic parcels, I tried to google everywhere and this happened to people that had ordered from eBay, they said that it could b that customs is claiming for few reasons, anyways my package has few hgh kits, which is never been an issue, but it seems that jfk customs is very tight now cuz in other forums people are saying lot of packages are inbound into customs, 2 years ago, customs opened a package with hgh and send it back to me with the word hgh printed outside my package
    So it looked like they didn’t care, they were naked vials w no labels, it could be any peptide as well, no vials were opened to test, so they just let it go
    This case now is odd, never heard of parcel been released from customs to the final destination then intercept back to customs

2. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

They wrote on it just to let you know that they know whats up. JK bro. .

HGH always go through for my brothers and friends even when you can see that customs opened the box. I dont think they care about it which is odd.

3. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

What was your country of origin? I’ve never had a package intercept before but I’m going on a number of days typical TA and it cannot be found. Coming out of Turkey. Got it reshipped trying a different address.

4. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Honk Kong, they requested back from my local post office and went back to inbound into customs now for 5 days there
    I wonder what’s going on cuz I never had issues w hgh parcels at all
    Seems like now is hard to get anything from China or Hong Kong

5. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Anything out of China will have extra eyes on it because of fentanyl. Domestic or another country of origin literally any other country of origin will be a safer bet

master.on likes this.
  6. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Well, I have packages opened and sent to me before saying hgh, they somehow never cared

7. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

Its hard unless the company kbows exactly what they are doing. Some ppl think that its just dropping off a package to PO but there is much more than that. Especially when a company has 95% touchdown record. It's a technique. That's why some hire a logistic partner to do the shippong for them. They know the right times, hours and days to send packages. Timing is key especially when packages hit U.S. customs. The best practices uve seen a company do is to send out the package in the right time that when it hits let's say ISC in New York customs and others the least amount of customs employees are working at that time and that time is around 10pm-4am according to my uncle that retired from Kennedy airport. The packages just zoom by the lazy newbie customs officials that have that late shift.

8. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Yes, but you really can’t go right w that cuz now HK packages can be checked and held longer in Hong Kong, you really can’t go by that, and don’t know the exact tone they are going to arrive in NY, this source has literally 99.99% touchdown

9. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

No of course not. There are many changing variables. When i place my orders I always requst ISC night and so far they all land at isc at night. Which i thank god they allow me to choose. The worst for me was Cincinnati hub and Chicago. Now they are tough there especially chicago due to major drugs being shipped there.

10. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Oh, I didn’t know u can request when your package arrive, but like I said, ordering for years and this was never an issue, so let’s see how this develops, I have the feeling they have a red flag w millions of packages and are checking 1 by 1, I even have a small one and was stopped, it has peptides, with 5 days apart and went thru customs

FLTestlab likes this.
  11. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

But yea. Im not trying to scare or talk it. Just play it day by day. If you have ordered many times before and all was good. Then hey you should be good but as we all know shit happens. Good luck with that bud.

Yosyrj likes this.
  12. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I’m curious if they didn’t fuck up scanning it somehow. Never had this happen to me but I have had some shit say delivered and then ended up showing up several days later.

13. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

This is a different case, parcels held in customs, I even have parcels w only labels inside, literally paper held for 10 days, since when paper have been illegal to shipped from China abc heard in other forums that hgh sources like TP aren’t shipping till things get smoother, so far no one had received customs letters yet

14. Soren

Soren Member

I generally feel safe with small packs from china. I've had them go through mostly NYC and Chicago ISC. Ultimately we have an automated system that screens for suspect packages, kicks them off for x-ray and if they are suspect then they are put on a conveyor for dog sniffing narcotics. A small pack with no narcotics and good stealth is gonna make it no problem. I get packs from China every month they usually fly through customs in 24hrs, NYC being the fastest.

It's all about narcotics, sure steroids are on their list, but they're not gonna open tens of thousands of packages from china everyday just to find that.
    Most of what I've seen seized from customs are large packs, you start getting greedy by shipping 5 kilos or boat loads of capsules and eventually they'll catch on.

15. Yosyrj

Yosyrj Member

Yes, but this case is different, they are stopping everything and now I got packaged there for 2 weeks, some are out w hgh, now other with only labels are waiting in a pile of million to b inspected and since they don’t give a shit or are in a rush they stay there undefined time

16. FLTestlab

FLTestlab Member

I love ISC NYC. Never had a problem, all packages in and out same day to Queens distribution facility. I dont like Chicago hub and Cincinnati hub. I have bad luck with them and from what I've been hearing they are tough out there. I always request my packages to go through ISC ever since rhe other hubs were not in my favor.

17. NinjaTurtle007

NinjaTurtle007 Junior Member

I feel like there are so many domestic options available it's not worth risking customs.

Sure you pay a little more... But.. no prison time. ;)

18. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Seems like it’s usually domestic ones that get busted though

19. NinjaTurtle007

NinjaTurtle007 Junior Member

The actual sources? Yes you are correct.

Receiving domestic products and getting busted? I've never had nor seen it happen.

I'm not saying domestic is 100% safe.. but your chances are MUCH higher ordering International.