Interesting bust

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Robfromga, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Fentanyl and steroids are not two i enjoy seeing in the same sentence.

Robfromga likes this.
  3. Robfromga

Yep. Wonder what drew the attention...and if he was brewing for anyone.

4. Skull

Skull Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Damn thats scary shit. Stay safe my friends. Thats not gonna be a light charge. Their lookin at doin some time on this one smh.....

Robfromga likes this.
  5. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Some mother fuckers just do not care about their fellow man. I woukd drop any relationship instantly if I was exposed to anything fentanyl, fuck that noise.

Robfromga likes this.
  6. Robfromga

The kicker is Fentanyl. That's a whole different ball game. Which is why we're seeing more seizures and tougher customs. Then factor in Jeff Seasons and his renewed war on drugs.

MindlessWork and biglumber69 like this.
  7. Robfromga

Yeah I wonder what his deal was? Dealer, runner? Too much quantity for an rec user or Homebrew guy. Plus why the fent?

ickyrica likes this.
  8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Dolla dolla bills ya'll! Liquid at that?!?

9. Robfromga

So how'd he get liquid fent? Thought they were using fent to cut heroine or to give it more of a high?

10. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Lots of bang for the buck with fent. Nasty stuff. No clue about liquid, that's a new one for me. If everyone is bringing in powder then liquid is maybe easier to sneak past? Same type of high I guess, just super strong so hot shots happen all the time. It's basically a 4 pack of narcan when someone dips on fent.

11. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

I'm much more troubled by "steroids" being in the same sentence as "physically assaulted his girlfriend" and "pointed a handgun at her" than the fentanyl. Just another asshole that feeds into the narrative of steroids, violence and "roid rage".

12. Robfromga

Yeah. I thought that too, convert to liquid to get it in.

13. master.on

master.on Member

Liquid either to
    1 get thru customs
    2 easier brewing mcg amounts safely, similar to clen.

14. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Dude, rt 110 in Lawrence MA is full of fent. That road actually acts as an artery of sorts for surrounding towns downstream. There is no regard for safety with it. People OD all the time because of careless behavior. Cops have OD because of basic traffic stop. It's common for me to put the morning news on and hear about a town that had 5, 6 or 7 OD last night, all because of fent laced heroine. They have no clue and zero care about safety.

Gotta be customs imo.

GrizzlyMint likes this.
  15. master.on

master.on Member

Ain't liquid form "safer" then
    compare measuring a few drops or ml to eyeballing 2 mg, fent lethal dose.

Why no death-penalty for Fent?
    Problem solved.

ickyrica likes this.
  16. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

Can't sell liquid in a little folded piece of paper on the street corner.

I'd subscribe to handing out the death penalty for involvement in fent.

Robfromga and master.on like this.
  17. Eman

Eman Member

More people will just die that way... education and treatment is only way. Killing drug dealers doesn't change demand.

Killing drug dealers and drug users is something that goes on in the Philippines. God help us if that is what the US turns into.

18. ickyrica

ickyrica Member

I know... It's a visceral reaction on my part. Part of me wants to carpet bomb the while lot of them, the other part wants to help.

If I didn't have a pile of addicts and dealers in my family tree I wonder how I would feel about it.

cerialkiller92 and Eman like this.
  19. Oldman.

Oldman. Member

As long as drugs like fent are kept illegal this will continue to be a problem. It not only create a very lucrative black market but it also creates unsafe products. Remove the idiot mixing and cutting shit in his kitchen and put it in a pharmacy and the accidental overdose problem would go away. Put it in a store and remove the street dealer and things get safer.

20. Vita

Vita Member

That also equates to more LE being killed as well, and bystanders. If someone knows they are going to die for their crime they won't be going down without a fight -- probably to the death.

There are times I have little regards for many in LE, but no one deserves to be murdered for doing their job.

master.on likes this.