Intro Colossal Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Colossal Labs, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Colossal Labs

Colossal Labs Member

Hey, what's up guys I'm Colossalmike owner and brewer at Colossal Labs. We are a newer lab but have a group of solid guys working for us. My personal brewing experience dates back to 05'. All oils are brewed with minimal solvents and are completely pip free. All vials are individually inspected to insure proper crimp, fill level, clarity of product. Raws have all been tested using roidtest and ungone melt point testing as well. If we somehow overlooked something simply contact us threw email and we will be happy to help you. Below you will find our current product list. We also make custom blends upon customer request. I've worked with tons of compounds so if there is something tricky you would like brewed or just an uncommon mix let us know and we can brew you up a small batch. (5 vial min)

☆☆☆☆Colossal Labs Oils☆☆☆☆
    (gso)
    ☆Test e 200 $35 ☆test p & tren 75 $50

☆Test c 250 $35☆test p & dbol 75-25 $40
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆Test p 100 $20 All oils come in 10ml
    vials. Carrier is gso.
    ☆Deca 250 $40 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Npp 100 $35

☆Mast p 100 $40

☆Tren a 100 $40

☆Tren e 250 $50.

☆☆☆☆Colossal Labs Orals☆☆☆☆
    (30 count)

Dianabol 25 $20 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Size 1 capsules
    ☆Winstrol 25 $30 whey protein fil-
    ler.
    Anadrol 50 $30 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆Proviron 25 $20

Anavar 25 $35

nolva 20 $20

adex 1 $40

We accept western union, moneygram, and bitcoin. Shipping is $15 dollars standard usps delivery. Shipping times are 2-4 days. Our shipper is very detailed and tapes all flaps on the usps boxes to keep out nosey postal workers. You will not find a faster or more discreet option in labs. Tracking number will be provided in the event usps delivers late. For orders or questions we answer emails 24/7.
    ☆☆Colossallabs@protonnail.com ☆☆

2. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

HI COLOSSALMIKE, ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH PRISONMIKE

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  3. EazyE

EazyE Member

Hilarious...@apexvallen
    Keeping it real as always!

Apexvallen likes this.
  4. saucier

saucier Member

You need to post pics of your lab setup and current stock with a paper written Meso and today's date just to start.

5. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

I call bullshit! You really... I mean REALLY sit there and inspect each vial... :rolleyes:

Wait a second... I thought that you inspected EVERY SINGLE VIAL INDIVIDUALLY!!!! How could there be any oversights?

I’ll answer for you: because you are FULL OF SHIT! Hence why you add to add that second part to cover your ass.

You’re fucking lying on your first post and you want us to trust you!? :confused:

Cityofgrit and LittleGuy like this.
  6. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I just assumed it was short for COLOSSALMIstaKE.

7. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ok here we go yet again...must be the weekend is here I can tell :rolleyes:

EazyE likes this.
  8. Kakarot

Kakarot Member

New source Friday at least

9. Colossal Labs

Colossal Labs Member

No relation lol. Funny stuff though.

10. Colossal Labs

Colossal Labs Member

Will take care of this asap.

11. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

That was a shitty intro. What the fuck man do some homework.

12. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

More bullshit. How can you make such a bold claim!??? You have no idea if someone can be faster than you.

More discreet? Than what? The box that it comes in? Like every other box?
    MORE BULLSHIT!

If your attention to detail in brewing resembles anything like your attention to detail in writing/formatting the first post here (the equivalent of a job resumé) then anyone injecting your shit will likely be fucked up.

But hey, we got your guarantee that you inspect everything... oh wait, you quickly admitted right after that there could be oversights. :confused:

Jesus man, I feel like there’s some teenager here posting who wants me to inject their TRASH into MY BODY!

I don’t give a shit if you got a cool ass setup.

YOU’RE A LYING MORON.

13. Colossal Labs

Colossal Labs Member

Yes I do. Quality is very important to me. However there may be a time that something gets past my inspections or a customer may want a replacement for some reason or another. In that instance I want people to know that I'm here to help in any way I can.

14. Apexvallen

Hahaha thanks brother. Just bored at work mostly.

EazyE, Britz and MindlessWork like this.
  15. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

So you, as in you and only YOU are inspecting EVERY single vial???

16. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member

Ooooooh I need butter for my popcorn..this is going to be entertainment as only the Meso family can provide

MindlessWork likes this.
  17. Apexvallen

How many people work for your operation? How long do you keep customer info?
    What is your security like?

Inquiring Mind and Cityofgrit like this.
  18. Apexvallen

Where else do you source? Do you source local or just online? You ever been on reddit? What other drugs of any kind do you process or sell on the side?

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  19. Troy22

Troy22 Member

After reading some of the other lab threads. I get the feeling these labs are just recycling to a new name?

Spooby, Dr JIM and Ozzy619 like this.
  20. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member

Everyone is forgetting titties...we need the titties too