Intro to Meso

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Chris Kosar, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Chris Kosar

Chris Kosar Junior Member

What’s up meso! I posted in another section on my current cycle and did a bit of an introduction. Just realized there is an entire section for intros.

I am semi new to the forum here. I’ve done a lot of research on this forum and have learned very much from so many of the other members here. I figured I’d finally make an account and put some of my info out there. Of course, not without first uploading tits ;).

Started my journey in early 2017. I was 310 pounds, extremely fat, and even more so unhappy. I had set out on a mission to drop my weight and achieve a physique that I’ve always dreamed of. After going from 310 to 196 I began to lift weight and began training. At some point around the 6 month mark, despite the plethora of advice out there, I made the decision to get on anabolics. I have done a number of cycles since and finally felt the need to become known here. Thanks everyone!

Worf, T-Bagger and Boilermech like this.
  2. Boilermech

Boilermech Member

Welcome to Meso man and congrats on getting back into shape. That takes dedication. Good luck on your journey and don’t be shy about asking questions.
    BM

Chris Kosar likes this.
  3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome (again) bro!

BigNattyDaddy likes this.